What's new

Found it! 7 Digit Alphanumeric & 7 Digit Numeric Displays

aaronhicksuk

Registered
Alias
Aaron
I'm looking for a 7 digit Alphanumeric display glass for my Banzai Run and a 7 digit numeric display glass for the meter in a Taxi. It would be great if anybody had an old display board with a working glass/es they would be willing to sell after upgrading to an LED display etc.

I have a display board from a big guns. Alpha numeric bit (top two displays) worked as of 2 years ago, both numeric ones are outgassed.

Bit of a monster soldering job but might be of use.

I have a display board from a big guns. Alpha numeric bit (top two displays) worked as of 2 years ago, both numeric ones are outgassed.

Bit of a monster soldering job but might be of use.
This sounds exactly what I'm looking for, at least on the alpha numeric side. Not scared of a bit of soldering especially after the amount of work I have had to do to repair the battery damage to the MPU! PM sent :)

I've now received and fitted a working alpha numeric and restored my Banzai Run to full health, just Taxi left without a working meter.

If anyone has a working 7 digit numeric display loose or in any display board I'd really like to hear from you, fair priced paid. :)

Back
Top Bottom