What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 6ft slate bed pool table

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
I know mark9 is go to man but he doesn’t have anything currently

Hate eBay so if anyone is looking to make space for more Pinballs!!!

I'd have thought the market would be awash with these now. Pubs near me are getting rid of pool tables and dart boards in favour of extra dining tables.

You get a better class of punta on Gumtree than on the Bay if you strike out on here.

I'd have thought the market would be awash with these now. Pubs near me are getting rid of pool tables and dart boards in favour of extra dining tables.

You get a better class of punta on Gumtree than on the Bay if you strike out on here.
Thanks that’s a good idea

make sure you get slate bed and one with good cloth. a decent 6 x 3 or 7 by 7 should be around £200-£300 . though you can get them for free you might spend £200 refurbishing it.

@Andy Hancock

Are you settled on a size ?

8x4 is the US style table with wide pockets. They are huge though
7x4 is the larger UK pub table (6×3 area for balls)
6x3 is the smaller UK pub table (5×2.5 area for balls)

If you are old school, go 7x4. I used to have one of these, a used superleague imperial. These have turned wooden legs and imho are much more attractive than the slab sided (lower cost) standard design pool tables.

This is a standard, high quality model that has stood the test of time. Plenty come up for sale

New, there is a big price differential. But buying second hand, they all come quite cheaply if you are patient.

Yes I did but sorry now long gone to a new home. I agree with the earlier comments about going for a slate bed; I had a 7ft English slate bed pool table with decent speed cloth. The other thing to watch out for is the quality/condition of the rubber that make up the side cushions although these can obviously be replaced.

Thanks all. I have one already (super league slate bed) this one’s for a mate but only has cueing room for the smaller one

Bump for this- my mate is still looking for a 6ft skate bed pool table and desperately trying to avoid EBay

if anyone knows of one...?

Back
Top Bottom