What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 45’s 7” Vinyl

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hey gang
I’m trying to stock up my jukebox.
I’m after some 80’-90’s cheese, classics, anything I’ve heard of really.

So if you’ve got a stack in the loft and fancy turning it into £’s let me know what you have.

Cheers
Gaz

I always drop in and see what they’ve got. Had a few gems from them

Yeah they're always worth a look. Your post reminded me I have a few boxes of gramophone records I need to get rid of on eBay tomorrow :)

I have a case of about 40 singles, Madonna, kylie, Roxette etc. Loads of Cheesey stuff. Still have price labels on, £1.79 Woolworths!

Reactions: DRD
Ive got a few boxs of them and plenty of doubles i would think
,i havent sorted them out since i moved to norfolk 4 years back but if you have a hour or two to spare your welcome to come shuffle through them and take any doubles i have that take your fancy.

Thanks mate. I sometimes find myself that way for work so I’ll be in touch if I’m that way

Gaz. If you like that sort of stuff, listen to sara cox's 80s show on BBC radio2 and then downloadable on iplayer. Friday night 10pm.

Woolworths was a huge player in the UK singles market back then. Its name comes up a lot when she interviews artists and producers from the era

I bought Adam and the ants' antmusic there, it was the first "proper" single I bought , as opposed to the real kiddie stuff I owned beforehand.

Thanks David. I suppose I could try and tolerate that women for the sake of some 80’s goodness

I love the show. Anorak track. Novelty track. Post novelty track soother. Beat it (guess the 5 tracks and the 1980s iconic sound). The 12" track. Red button specials with folk like Pete Waterman, Nick Heyward, Banarama, Belinda Carlisle ....

It is perfect to download onto your phone, listen to it whilst you take the dog for her extended Saturday morning walk

Back
Top Bottom