What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Day Break, UK in March

DRD

Registered
Guys. I find this a fantastic place for picking brains. So may I do so again ?

'er indoors and I were due to visit Budapest for 4 days in March. I have cancelled it as I really, really do not want to get trapped in Bulgaria/ quarantined/ military guys in face masks etc etc Seeing folks quarantined in Tenerife or locked down in Italy/ that cruise ship .... puts me right off travelling abroad right now

Any suggestions for a four day UK break please ? A little off piste (not London, Bath, York, Stonehenge ....) Perhaps Northern - Newcastle/ Durham type of thing ? Could be campervan/ airbnb/ hotel

Thanks

What about the isle of Wight? 1hr ferry. Plenty to look at. Even the odd pinball machine on the sea front....

Pembrokeshire, one of the best places in Britain if a little wet and windy. Plus I know a great place to play pinball😉

Northern ireland or even southern Ireland.

if you are into game of thrones or line of duty, the fall etc you can do tours of where they were filmed
in to sunk boats you could do the titanic exibition centre

Rosalind Peninsula in Cornwall - not in your mentioned catchment area, but a stunning part of the world......
Highly recommend https://www.luggerhotel.co.uk/ - you can get a deal on offpeakluxury.com which basically gets you a free dinner and the food is properly decent.
Take the boat from St Mawes over to Falmouth, have a look at Truro, walk along the South Coast path
En route down just off the A30 there is https://www.fairground-heritage.org.uk/, well worth a visit - they even have a couple of EMs

If going to Cornwall, drop into us for pin action ;)

+1 for the Rosalind peninsula. We have been there every summer for the past 5 years. An unspoiled part of Cornwall. Just quite a trek from Lincolnshire!

St Mawes is great, Idle Rocks hotel / pub I seem to remember being good.

Northern ireland or even southern Ireland.

if you are into game of thrones or line of duty, the fall etc you can do tours of where they were filmed
in to sunk boats you could do the titanic exibition centre

It's the republic or the free state ✋
I see there is a confirmed case in Belfast now.
😷

Richmond, Durham, Barnard Castle, York, Scarborough, Whitby. Plenty of museums, castles, abbeys, scenery, fossils to be found on coast etc

yep whitby is brilliant. my sister Heather lives there. she has a number of holiday cottages.

you will be very well looked after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom