What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired 3D GOTG Flipper Bat Toppers. Any interest @ £10 a pair

Expired Due to no activity

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Ok so I bought a set of decals for my GOTG flippers and although they looked decent enough it got me thinking if I could get these done with a little depth and texture they would probably look really cool.
Luckily I have a close mate who does 3D printing as a business making detailed models so after giving him a quick brief and several prototypes later we came up with these which have been printed on a 3D resin printer so they are incredibly detailed unlike the usual rough and ready ones the wire feed type printers produce.
He has used Red resin as a base and then accented them in black to match the theme and look of the pin. The result is IMO amazing and I have tried to capture the look best I can but honestly they look better in the flesh when fitted.
I realise Guardians is a bit of a niche pin and there are not vast amounts around but if I can get interest on more popular pins I can get him to design these and print them out for me.
I have simply fitted these to my flippers with double sided tape and to test them out I fitted a chequered flag set to my i500 at NERG 19. My machine was being played constantly the 2 days there and probably racked up 100’s of games with no sign of movement with the toppers whatsoever.
So question is would anyone be interested in these at £10 a set as I have 3 sets spare? Any less and I doubt it would be worth his while designing and producing them for me. I will inc P&P on these but if any interest to produce for other pins would have to incur an extra £1 for me to post them out.

36938C2E-95E9-458C-A9E0-7A34AA1DF91C.jpeg

I also think I have 2 sets of these chequered flag style which would probs suit HS2, Mustang, NASCAR or any other driving themed pin I guess. However they have been printed in white so will need the raised topmost part brushing over in black as I have done below. (GOTG ones are already done)

5937182B-AC88-48AE-B091-37B6388A2611.jpeg

Any takers

Col

Back
Top Bottom