What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale 335i '07 BMW 83K

Rus121

Site Supporter
I have this fantastic motor for sale. Any takers? £6800 (standard motor, 83k, lots of new parts inc HPFP, Water pump, Turbos, brakes and new 19" CSL Wheels) Going to auto trader next week so thought to post it here if anyone fancies a nice, refined mile muncher. Plenty more pics/info on request. Of course, will consider p/x for pins. WHY?

bmw8.jpg

Hehe. really? I'd have never guessed...lol.

Now if you said it had an 800hp V8 in it we'd be talking turkey. :D

Currently it does 31mpg on average which will drop to 22mpg on short journeys and fun driving. I was doing many miles in my type r civic and i needed something with a lot more comfort so this fit the bill nicely.

It also comes with a Cobb tuning box/code reader which turns the car into a real monster (340bhp - 420bhp depending on which map you choose) Multiple maps are loaded onto it so any bolt on parts you wish to go for are supported by a simple selection of the right map, and off you go. It also has a 'Valet' mode to stop garage mechanics having a joy ride.

Probably not the best motor for picking up pins though. :)

Back
Top Bottom