What's new

32” Pinball Cabinets

SeikoKid

Site Supporter
Last edited:

https://www.arcadeworlduk.com/products/flat-pack-32-pinball-arcade-cabinet-kit-black-mdf.html

( might have put this in the wrong section)

I’ve been looking at something like this to transfer the gubbins out of my full size V Pin and just get some smaller display screens.
The arcade 1 ups just seem a bit too compact and here i can use all my speakers etc and button config
could anyone with knowledge please comment either way
Thanks

Never used any of their flat pack stuff but it looks quite expensive for what it is and you have to pay for T-Moulding on top, and the legs alone look overpriced too compared to genuine pinball legs.

Looking at the pictures the flipper buttons look way too low on the side of the cabinet, possibly due to the design where the monitor appears to come close to the front of the cabinet so they have mounted the button holes low to clear that.

i can’t find anyone else that sells empty plain cabinets. But they will not cut the holes if you ask on ordering and i guess i can get legs elsewhere

I bought the 2 player sit down cab and it’s machined really nice and a doddle to build.
Really looks the part and saves a hell of a lot of hassle IMO

I brought a cnc cut 32” cabinet off a local guy. A project for me and not fully assembled yet. A couple of lessons.
Flipper buttons need to be around 86cm high. Depth of the cabinet is not the same as a full size one. Therefore you either need Stern legs to get to the ideal height or place Williams legs as low as possible both front and back and raise the leg levellers.
Important to have a 1080p screen and larger monitor. It will seem oversized for the smaller cabinet and you hide most the screen. Most 13, 14” laptop screens have a different resolution and won’t do the dot matrix animations well. As far as I can make out this has something to do with the number of LCD pixels required to represent each dot on the dot matrix screen.
Won’t fit a standard lock bar either although you can get one cut down and re-welded.

I’ve been looking at buying a 32”. I keep measuring, but think a 43” will just be too big (shame there’s no middle ground). Limited options for sure in the U.K. Is there much difference in quality between 1080p and 4k at this size?

I bought a 31.5 ASUS WQHD monitor for this exact reason and although not 4k it is a step up from 1080p.
It’s classed as 2k or WQHD and the resolution is 2560 x 1440
On a 32in 1080 is more than enough but the above gets rid of all jaggies and it’s just a great step up not requiring the PC horsepower 4k demands and something cheap like a 1070 will suffice.

Edit
Oh and BTW it was only about £200 has a small bezel and quite slim so ideal.

Last edited:
Thanks. Will have a look at that one. I did recently build an arcade cab, but getting a pinball up to the same standard is a whole extra level.

So I think im going to have take a punt on a prebuilt one even though they are not great value for money vs the 43” builds (I could fit in the middle of 32” and 43”, but that option doesn’t really exist). I had my eye on the atgames 4k (and still do partly), but not sure how long will take to come to the U.K. and not too keen on that Addams family one they showed (so would almost be changing the artwork straight away).

It was the ATgames one that got me interested again TBH but due to being 2 pins over and out of NIB for the foreseeable my next project will be this so I’ll keep peeps in the loop. I may even just buy Artcadeworld Flatpack to get me started as they cheap enough.

Back
Top Bottom