What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 x DE Star Wars currently on ebay

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
1 at £1700 - no bids - 5 days to go
1 at £1750 - no bids - 3 days to go
1 at £1800 - no bids - 3 days to go

Insane!

Hopefully, common sense will prevail and they will fail to attract any bids at all then they're relisted at their correct "current" value.

I know value is in the eye of the purchaser. So....£900?

:scared: Over 8K for Super Mario World.....wtf is that all about? Since when did the most common SNES game ever become so expensive? I've got a boxed copy in my loft somewhere......I'll have to dig it out!

it will be interesting to try to log them here, i'm betting all three will end up being relisted unbid and cheaper.
Matt Adams' one will go first (if anyone knows him or has any sense - he has the best collection i've ever seen, and each one is beautiful) for between 15-1800 i reckon. the other two will limp in between 1000-1300, the one selling first getting the better price.

good luck to the dude on here looking for offers around 2500, he's about 2 years early

Back
Top Bottom