What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 becomes 2

Calimori

Staff member
Alias
Calimori
CoolDan just stole my CFTBL.
Actually, he offered to look after it for a few months as I try to move house. Apparently a kitchen full of Pins doesn't help sell a house but what do estate agents know.
The plan is to keep one and re-arrange the kitchen to maximise on the size. Personally I feel a little sad but thanks Dan for helping me out, I would have felt a hell of a lot worse to put them into storage. :)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat You let Dan look after it:eek: you know when it returns all you will see when the hologram lights is a
massive pair of boobs.:)
Hum, I didn't think this through. He plans to collect TAF next week, what on earth will he do to that.
Seriously, Dan is doing me a massive favour. The quicker I can sell my house, the quicker I can buy the new one which will allow the ownership of pins to expand (though funds might be limited as it looks like the Money Pit).

Bah! I begged him to take a few pins off me at the start of the year. Maybe I teased him to much about his small hairy dog......

I'm loving the Creech. So far I spelled MILF like you said, got a jackpot (no Super Jackpot yet) and moved that bloke's car a few times. The EB for 2 kisses is an easy one, and have you set the next free ball at 100? Too low if so.

TPA has spoiled me, the real thing is about 3 times harder

What's the best timing on this one to get the full Kiss off the plunge?
What's the best approach to getting the best out of the whirlpool?
And how do I get to knock the peeping Tom's head off in the video mode?

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_08_31_3e7uzamy.jpg

Last edited:
Replay gets a extra ball, it was set like that for the wedding, you can turn that off if you want to make it standard/harder.

For full KISS, wait until the last S is lit and then plunge full power. That should get it.
The whirlpool was getting me 3-4 letters but a gentle nudge as it goes back up past the switch sometimes ensures the fourth.
For Mr Tom, there appears to be a pattern off two shots each way LL RR once it gets going.

My high score is from standard settings (no extra balls for replays) and with me giving up on the last ball as guests arrived. ;)

Have you seen what happens if you hold both flippers when an item of food is awarded from the snack bar?

I find the snack bar almost impossible to hit on demand. Always ends up bouncing straight off and then SDTM.

This is the only thing that makes the snack bar worth shooting for.
WHAT? Are you playing the same game as me?

Lighting the Menus Targets For I in Film
Snack Attack
Find the Girl
Rescue the Girl
Jackpot
Super Jackpot
Mutli-Ball Restart

The game is all about the Snack Bar shot or did you mean the Snack Bar when the red light is flashing?

Millions
Extra Ball and Extra Ball Countdown
Random Letter Awards
All worth taking a punt for as the shot from the left flipper is safe and easy. I find a rolling shot from the right to be easy but not a static one.

One of the best things about Creature is something that all of us will miss out on because the machine will be on free play.
Try putting a coin in and listen to the sound bite.
My favorite game be a country mile, I love it.

Back
Top Bottom