What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! 2x White 4SMD Wedge LEDs

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Don't suppose anyone has 2 spare knocking about? These style ones but in white? I'm just looking to put them in a couple of spotlights on a Stern machine as the current ones keep getting knocked out. Could pick up from Daventry to save postage!

autodragons-100PCS-AC-DC-6-3V-Pinball-led-4-SMD3528-LED-555-194-168-Wedge-Non.jpg

TOP TIP TIME.....
evo-stik contact adhesive...just a small blob on the lamp, both sides between the contacts,and it holds it in!
When she blows you can still pull it out!........sorted!.......this is the stuff we use...
View attachment 90387

I think the last person had tried this, the remaining one was fairly well stuck in with something. It took quite a bit of pulling to get it out.

In any case the current ones are purple and I'd like to replace them with white to get better lighting :thumbs:

Use blu-tack, keeps it safe and secure in the holders and easy to replace if needed.

Back
Top Bottom