What's new

No Longer Available 2x 2-3/16" coil sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathrow

Registered
Need a couple of coil sleeves.

Easy you say? 1stop pinball order system is down so no postage payment option. others don't accept paypal or orders under £5.
My usual spares guy is closed for the summer break.

Been trying to get a pair in the UK for a few days. (new only)

Anyone have some kicking around?

I probably have, I will have a look when I get home.

Just standard ones with rim at end rather than down the shaft a bit (Rim, Shaft, cue Dan)

Last edited:
Not as yet.

I have a box with loads of random sleeves in it. I always end up buying a bag of them at shows etc. I cant find the box at the moment.

Will get a better look later when the boss isnt in bed.

If Ian can't help you out I can send two first class today so you should get them by tomorrow. I can understand why there's £5 minimum orders these days. Anyway, I can add 5 of my 4 SMD super bright LED's to make it £5. How about that? Base choice please of BA9S (bayonet) or Wedge (555 type).
Sorry I didn't reply earlier!
Dave
www.pinballdaze.co.uk

If Ian can't help you out I can send two first class today so you should get them by tomorrow. I can understand why there's £5 minimum orders these days. Anyway, I can add 5 of my 4 SMD super bright LED's to make it £5. How about that? Base choice please of BA9S (bayonet) or Wedge (555 type).
Sorry I didn't reply earlier!
Dave
www.pinballdaze.co.uk

Thanks Dave,

No problem bud.
I don't need any LED's right now mate. Just the sleeves.
Although if you have the other sleeves I need for a HOOK I would gladly buy them to boost things a little?

Please PM me
Cheers

Still no luck here...

Searched the spare bedroom tonight, found loads of stuff I forgot I'd had but still no coils sleeves.

There is always the possibility that my wife has thrown them out or tidied them away somewhere.

I will keep looking but if you are in a rush I'd go with Dave
Cheers
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom