What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd hand balls

I'm sure you probably want to sell as a whole, but if you could see yourself splitting up and parting them out, I just want the rust please.
Ah that's fair, ideally I as looking to keep hold of the rust and just part with the balls. Was going to keep the rust and apply it to some of our furniture back home, my partner loves 'shabby chic'

About 10 yrs ago kid (about 12/13) up the street asks if I had any old balls from pins. As it happens I had around 30 of them.
So saved any I had for him. After 4 month I got a copper knocking on my door with exhibit A in a bag, namely a load of pinballs.
Did you supply ******* up the street with these. Told him I gave the kid around 50 balls but couldn’t say those in the bag were from me.
Turns out ******* had been killing cats with them fired from a catapult. Had to go to the cop shop to make a statement.
Never heard anymore about it.
Grandkids were convinced I was gonna do time for aiding and abetting 🤦🏻‍♂️

Dare you to stick them in a tumbler to see how they come out.

Back
Top Bottom