What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Summary of All UK and Major European Pinball Events

DanLewell

Registered
This indicates which weekend a pinball event is on to help prevent diary clashes. If you are aware of errors or another event, please reply to this thread.

Thread rules are in the next post.

Purple = UKCS event
Light Blue = UK League
Orange = Overseas

Weekend of:

4/5 Jan:
11/12 Jan: Northern League
18/19 Jan: Special When Lit, UKCS Finals Scottish League
25/26 Jan: Flipout, London Classic 2020
1/2 Feb:
8/9 Feb: Flipout, Pinbelles (womens comp)
15/16 Feb: Midlands League, Northern League
22/23 Feb:
29Feb/1Mar:Swiss Masters, Basel London & SE League
7/8 Mar: Midlands League, ECS, Bull & Balls, Fulda, Germany, Domino Arcade, World Championship Testimonial
14/15 Mar: Northern League, 8 Strikes Comp @ SWL
21/22 Mar: Dutch Pinball Masters, Ede, Netherland
28/29 Mar: London Pinball League @ flipout
4/5 Apr: London & SE League
10 Apr: Domino Arcade, Next in Line (WCT3)
11/12 Apr:
18/19 Apr: Midlands League, Northern League, PU Battle, Bunde, Germany
25/26 Apr: UK Pinball Open
2/3 May: Flip Expo, Le Treport France
9/10 May: NLP Manchester, London & SE League
16/17 May: Midlands League, German Open
23/24 May: IFPA Pinball Olympics, Flipout, (WCT4), , Northern League
30/31 May
6/7 Jun: Midlands League
13/14 Jun: Northern League
20/21 Jun: London & SE League
27/28 Jun: Swavesey
4/5 Jul: NERG
11/12 Jul: Midlands League, Pinburgh
18/19 Jul:
25/26 Jul: London & SE League
1/2 Aug:
8/9 Aug:
15/16 Aug:
22/23 Aug:
29/30 Aug: Daventry, Pinfest (League Finals & Other Comps)
5/6 Sep:
12/13 Sep:
19/20 Sep: Funball 4 Round 1
26/27 Sep:
3/4 Oct: EPC, Belgium
10/11 Oct: Funball 4 Round 2
17/18 Oct:
24/25 Oct:
31Oct /1Nov:
7/8 Nov: Funball 4 Round 3
14/15 Nov:
21/22 Nov: Funball 4 Round 4
28/29 Nov: Flip Out Birthday Bash
5/6 Dec: Xmas Cracker
12/13 Dec: Domino Arcade, Neil's Birthday and Christmas Spectacular
19/20 Dec:
26/27 Dec:
30 Dec: Robot Bash
2/3 Jan 2021:
9/10 Jan 2021:
16/17 Jan 2021:
23/24 Jan 2021:
Flip Out London Classic 2021
30/31 Jan 2021:

Last edited:
Setup this thread to copy the one David did for 2019 which worked really well. @Paul @mufcmufc @Sgt GrizZ Can we make this a sticky at the top of events again please?

I've added in the dates I know about, but let me have any others and I'll update the 1st post.

Thread Guidelines - Please Read

• This is not for debating/ authorising/ accrediting/ scheduling events. It is simply to highlight weekends with anticipated pinball events
  • For full information on a specific event - day, time, location, organiser details etc: search Google/ Facebook/ Pinballinfo/ UK League etc
  • If you are aware of another UK event that is not listed, please reply to this thread with summary details - the Mods and I will update the top post
  • If you are aware of a MAJOR European event that UK players are attending, please reply to this thread with summary details

I'm confused.

you have raised this as a calendar event - Does this mean you are going to post all of these events as individual events in the calendar on the spective weekends??

If not - I dont understand why a calendar and not just a standard thread...??

Paul

Folks - NOW CONFIRMED

UK Pinball Open Weekend 22/23/24/25th May

We’ve been looking at suitable dates for the UK Pinball Open. The date we have currently selected is the Spring Bank holiday weekend in May. Trying to find a slot is increasingly challenging across all of the ECS events and we are keen to get the date out ASAP.

I discussed this with David who runs the Northern league and he is supportive for us to use this date. Many thanks to the Northern League.

It’s likely that we will use this date for the 2021 and 2022 events also. We have applied to make 2021 a Stern Pro Circuit event and we have a very good chance of achieving that.

thanks
Nell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks

UK Pinball Open Weekend 22/23/24/25th May
venue and detailed schedule will be announced in February subject to resolving the issue below.

We’ve been looking at suitable dates for the UK Pinball Open. The date we have currently selected is the Spring Bank holiday weekend in May. Trying to find a slot is increasingly challenging across all of the ECS events and we are keen to get the date out ASAP.

I know that clashes with one of the Northern rounds of the league and I’ve emailed David who runs the northern league about what the possibility of moving that is, but we want to pencil this date in so nothing else clashes on that weekend also Flipout has an event planned on that we will move also.

thanks
Nell.

Sounds great Neil. I’m sure you will work something out 5 days of pinball was great last year and I’m sure this one will do that justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28 Feb - 01 Mar Swiss Masters, Basel
04-08 Mar ECS, Bull & Balls, Fulda, Germany
20-21 Mar Dutch Pinball Masters, Ede, Netherlands
17-18 Apr PU Battle, Bunde, Germany
16-17 May German Open
20-24 May IFPA Olympics, Fulda, Germany

Back
Top Bottom