What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 UK Pinball Party Table Pledges

Moonraker

Site Supporter
Dear All,

I have the onerous task of collating information about the UK show tables for the show floor and tournament areas. Many people have pledged tables in advance for Andy to take the plunge and book the UK Show at the hotel. Normally these pledges are populated on to the ukpinball.wetpaint.com page but that has been absent for months. So this year I'm starting from scratch... :oops: :-o

So I would appreciate it if you are going and are taking a Table or tables then please could you reply here (or by PM) with which pins you are taking, if you consider any of them to be competition standard or not and if you're happy or not for them to be used in various competitions over the weekend. Oh and please state which days they are available and if you're planning on selling them... seeing as I very nearly came a cropper on that last year!

Have now been pointed in the direction of where the table pledges are which has been a great help. :thumbs:

Not sure if I already added it to the table pledge list but I'll be bringing Flash Gordon. Would prefer it to stay on the main floor as I know a few people on here have asked to play it and I have no idea what days they'll be there so would hate for them to turn up and not be able to get a game on it.

Not sure if I already added it to the table pledge list but I'll be bringing Flash Gordon. Would prefer it to stay on the main floor as I know a few people on here have asked to play it and I have no idea what days they'll be there so would hate for them to turn up and not be able to get a game on it.

I've added it to my list and noted for it to stay on the main floor. :thumbs:

Well what was looking like a 100+ tables has dropped back somewhat when 15 pledged tables were reduced to 4.

Also another 4 pledged tables are stranded in Uttoxeter in need of collection or won't be at the party - can anyone help?

Is there anyone else taking tables and hasn't let me know?

Back
Top Bottom