What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st pinball

Cooper

Site Supporter
Alias
Cooper
I’m after my first pin and want something before Christmas, what are people selling or thinking of selling before Christmas. Tia

You might be better off with a wanted post including your budget mate.

Maybe list a handful of your favourites.

This link should do it.

At the top there is a drop down menu to.the left of the title. Set ut to 'wanted' and name a machine or two in the title of the post.👍

Check out the excellent spiderman for sale now for £3500 it’s a freaking bargain!

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi, I am in St. Anne’s and have a friend in Blackpool South Shore who has a number of pins and is thinking of selling one. His name is Steve and you can contact him on 07774608519. Good luck.

Hi, I am in St. Anne’s and have a friend in Blackpool South Shore who has a number of pins and is thinking of selling one. His name is Steve and you can contact him on 07774608519. Good luck.

I strongly recommend avoid dealing with the total rip of merchant asshat that is at the other end of that phone number.

Last edited by a moderator:
To put a wanted ad in you have to pay a site donation - its £10 per year.
Well worth it.
It is a bit cheeky to do a post on here but as you are new then I am sure @Paul wont ban you.
You have to really hack him off :)

If you want a great first pinball machine - there is a Star Trek for sale that’s an epic game and great value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I strongly recommend avoid dealing with the total rip of merchant asshat that is at the other end of that phone number.

I don't know the history of this but there are a number of machines for sale on here at the moment from very reputable members.

It seems about as good a time as any to pick up a pinball machine on the forum without needing to buy from someone with one post.

Well worth it.
It is a bit cheeky to do a post on here but as you are new then I am sure @Paul wont ban you.
To be fair, I'm getting a little Ban-happy at the moment...

Use a proxy on Registration - Ban
Post for sales thread in the wrong forum when you havent paid - Ban

I think it's just the 4 walls surrounding me... ;)

It seems to me that trying to help someone on here can provoke a nasty comment or two. l won’t bother again!
I'm sorry to say that your friend in Blackpool South Shore has a bad reputation here. He might be a good friend, but he is apparently not a reputable pinball machine seller. Thus people take offense to him being recommended to a newbie here.

To be fair, I'm getting a little Ban-happy at the moment...

Use a proxy on Registration - Ban
Post for sales thread in the wrong forum when you havent paid - Ban

I think it's just the 4 walls surrounding me... ;)
Does that mean I should stop browsing from the corporate VPN (in Ireland), lest I get banned ?! :hmm: (Good thing I originally created my account from my home computer at least!)

Does that mean I should stop browsing from the corporate VPN (in Ireland), lest I get banned ?! :hmm: (Good thing I originally created my account from my home computer at least!)
No no - Just on Registration... If someone comes up as a proxy then as far as i am concerned they are hiding themselves :D

The good news is it's very much a buyers market at present. Buy from here if possible. Ask loads of questions. Good luck

Oh and don't buy Ghostbusters. It's crap

No no - Just on Registration... If someone comes up as a proxy then as far as i am concerned they are hiding themselves :D

I do the same on my football forum.

I've gone a step further with email address too. Anything with. ru at the end doesn't get approved.

I do the same on my football forum.

I've gone a step further with email address too. Anything with. ru at the end doesn't get approved.

My old forum we banned anything using "desposible" email... so the likes of Yahoo/Gmail etc etc.
Which made sense since their mail servers and filters suck :)

My old forum we banned anything using "desposible" email... so the likes of Yahoo/Gmail etc etc.
Which made sense since their mail servers and filters suck :)

We're running phpBB which is not as slick as this software but does the job. There's an IP locator when people sign up. It's relatively easy to see if someone is a normal user with BT internet or some random location via proxy IP.

At the end of the day it's your time and the constant filtering can get a bit much. We get constantly bombarded with fake accounts, trolls or bots signing up. I feel your pain and frequently get ban happy.

That being said it's easy enough to spot the genuine accounts ..... it's just time consuming. Screenshot_20201117-133126_Chrome.jpg

Well worth it.
When I put this post up I didn’t know you had to do site donations, I took your last advice and rang Barry parsons. I’m now hiring x men from him.

Back
Top Bottom