What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired 1997 MM on Sale

Expired Due to no activity

Marcel

Site Supporter
Medieval Madness 1997

---------------

£7,000 to forum readers. Any test or play welcome with no expectation you'll buy, I'm a no pressure type of person.

---------------

I am no expert on pinball machines, I am just a beginner hobbyist and a description is so easily one mans opinion. Therefor, I really would prefer you to come and view and to road test the machine. I am based in Huddersfield HD1.

I have owned the machine since February 2017 and have less than 50 games on it since purchasing. Nothing has changed since I purchased it, I just want to release funds for something else. The bloke I purchased it from, who wrote the description below claimed to have owned it for over 7 years.

---------------

Moving on to the description offered at the time I purchased the machine from a collector with a substantial collection:-

After years of searching for this Holy Grail pinball, I was very fortunate to secure this beautiful refurbished cabinet machine with clear-coated fully protected play-field. It has sound pro speaker system, full plastic protector set. Synchronised fully illuminated thunderbolt effect acrylic play-field back panel (By TomDK). MOdified green swamp lighting to the moat and gold plated wire-forms.

This machine has been cherrished over the years and duly refurbished with skill and attention to detail to better than new condition. Plays fast and strong.... worthy of all the hype.

---------------

There you have it. Come and play it to decide for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom