What's new

Wanted 1992 Data East Star Wars

PeteB

Registered
Alias
Random Username
Saw the new movie last night, was absolutely amazing. Been after the pin for a while but always miss them when they do come up for sale, so I'm putting out a first dibs! Has to be the original, not the trilogy one.

Really not bothered about condition, something to bash around will be fine - obviously the ones on eBay are silly price usually. Have plenty of DE parts lying around so can easily tune it up.

Don't be a pin hoarder, sell me your game! :p

Cheers!

£0 would be the best scenario. Anything above that requires some thought ;)

If he wants a grand for the Pinball Champ I'd hate to think what he'd want for the SW though.....:eek:

That's the "door bell man" - he thinks shoving a household door bell switch on coin door is acceptable and appealing. God knows what other hacks have been done to the games. On that basis, I couldn't possibly buy one of his "restores".

Didn't see that first time round, but I must correct you Pete it's not a door bell it's a credit switch or that is what he's described it as in his writeup. :rofl:

Yeah it's hooked up to the credit switch but it is actually a door bell lol. A more logical thing to do would have been to use the coin reject button as the 'add credit'.

Back
Top Bottom