What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1981 Bally Vector

I TiltAlot

Registered
Alias
Keith
It's time to make a bit of space in my garage.

A 1981 Bally Vector machine for sale or possible trade in good working order. The usual slight playfield wear at the bonus and HYPE inserts. No broken plastics, displays are all nice and bright, (the No.4 and playfield displays do flicker sometimes). Sound is working OK, sometimes a bit scratchy though. Backglasses with the chasing light display are all present and in good condition. The usual dings and scratches to the cabinet for a 30 year old machine. Machine was at the 2011 Pinball Party (it shorted a drop target reset coil diode whilst there, so was out of order for most of the show, has since been repaired of course).

I'm after £350 for it, which is what I paid on ebay for a non-working machine, plus the price of the parts and time to get it fully working again. Cash on collection preferred. I can of course help to load it into your car/van.

Machine is in Kettering. Sorry I cannot transport it, so it's pick up only. Game is set up and can seen working. Pictures of the game here: If interested contact me via the group. Thanks Keith

[attachment=272:131120111097.jpg]

Bump. Seeing as this machine isn't setting the world of UK pinball sales alight...
rolleyes-1.gif
Reduced price for this fine working Vector now £300. The board-set, (including a working squawk & talk) must be worth nearly half this amount alone...

Cheers Keith.

I'll buy it Keith, but no chance of picking it up until new year. I'd resite it down at the RKD outpost. If you get other offers, let it go.

Back
Top Bottom