What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1966 D. Gottlieb & Co Mayfair – What’s it worth?

morrissjblue

Registered
Alias
James
It’s something I didn’t really want to sell but my circumstances have recently changed which has forced me to sell this Pinball. I don’t really have much knowledge on them. Id appreciate if you guys could give me an idea of value or even offers.

I have not tried to plug it in and I don’t plan on it! Sold as seen. Comes with original legs and bolts.

Pinball is located in Hundall, Derbyshire, on the outskirts of Sheffield.

Many thanks in advance.

James2.jpg1.jpg5.jpg7.jpg8.jpg4.jpg

Not looking to dis your game here but lots of folk see that 30 year old addams family is worth 5.5k and assume an even older game must be worth more.

Missing pop bumper suggests either stripped for parts or someone began to restore it and gave up. Neither inspires confidence. Heavily pitted metal suggests a huge cleanup job required.

Very few buyers of machines from this period, even fewer buyers of projects.

200 to 300 quid maybe. Probably best on eBay

Not looking to dis your game here but lots of folk see that 30 year old addams family is worth 5.5k and assume an even older game must be worth more.

Missing pop bumper suggests either stripped for parts or someone began to restore it and gave up. Neither inspires confidence. Heavily pitted metal suggests a huge cleanup job required.

Very few buyers of machines from this period, even fewer buyers of projects.

200 to 300 quid maybe. Probably best on eBay
Although I would like 5.5k, I wasn’t expecting anything near that 😂

Certainly not a million miles away from what I was after. I just thought I put it on here with It been dedicated to pinballs.

It’s evident it needs a full restoration, one of the reasons why I would’nt risk plugging it in.

I do appreciate your feedback 👍

From my experience with EM pins £200-300 sounds about right for something in need of full restoration. Backglasses can factor into value, flakey, it's 200 quid machine. Good then 300 quid.
Give or take playfield wear. Maybe you'll get a bidding war for it on eBay, here, I doubt it. Another machine saved though is always a good thing.

What a great result.

Quick. Presumably to a knowledgable enthusiast who will give that game the extensive time, US sourced spare parts and love it needs rather than a butcher that would frame the glass, mount the playfield on a wall ......

Presumably you are going to make a donation to the forum, based upon the fact that you just broke the rules?

You are only allowed to sell things in the For Sale section (Classifieds), and to put something up for sale there you have to first make a donation, I believe. That seems fair enough as there must be considerable costs involved in running the forum for everyone that I think @Paul pays for.

Back
Top Bottom