What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! 138 in 1 jamma board

JT.

Site Supporter
Before I go try jammaplus, does anyone with vids have a 138 in 1 jamma board they are looking to get rid of?

mate I've got a Horizontal multi board, I think it's 30-1 or something. It has robotron, super Mario bros, defender etc...
Any good ??

I'll hold out for the 138 one Gaz, but might come back to you if not. Just want something that requires no messing around so the kids can just turn it on and play what they want without me having to configure stuff.

No worries mate, I changed it for a game elf 619-1 or something like that. I changed the whole loom as well for something which can accommodate the 6 buttons with out a kick harness. That was a thrilling evening!!! That's a lot of wires!

Danny(froithmiester) on ukvac/jammaplus is the man to see for one of those,he can usually get them

Danny(froithmiester) on ukvac/jammaplus is the man to see for one of those,he can usually get them

^ This

Although, I have a 619 Game Elf sitting in a draw here doing nothing so would be happy to sell that if you want it.

EDIT - Sorry for a mega bump there. Didn't clock the date, was on page 1.

^ This

Although, I have a 619 Game Elf sitting in a draw here doing nothing so would be happy to sell that if you want it.

EDIT - Sorry for a mega bump there. Didn't clock the date, was on page 1.

Bought new a while back - thanks for the offer though.

Back
Top Bottom