What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 1 player Pusher Machine

I always wanted to know if they are universal or set for a certain coin? I figure the coin slots are switchable but the internal mechs might be different?
I got hooked on these as a kid, I would be interested in one in the future to use as a money box. ;)

Are these the push 2p machines they have in arcades now?

In the local arcades around here it's about all they have left. That and a handful of panchinko machines and crappy old arcades.

Oh, and 3 knackered Pinball machines. Sad times :-(

Are these the push 2p machines they have in arcades now?

Yup - The large ones sell REALLY cheaply because of their size - the smaller single player ones are more expensive.

I have a 2 player back-to-back, and it's quite small (Around a Meter wide), however would prefer just a single sided one

I always wanted to know if they are universal or set for a certain coin? I figure the coin slots are switchable but the internal mechs might be different?
I got hooked on these as a kid, I would be interested in one in the future to use as a money box. ;)

They are set to a certain coinage (to be fair the newer ones are usually settable to WHICH coin), however obviously you can only have one denomination per play slot....

there was one that a Yahoo group member picked up a while ago, a newer one, the guy dropped the price, however seems he wanted to pay a few quid more than me - you know what i'm like - always after a bit of a bargain.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom