What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

🆓 Pinball related artwork files that I GiVE AWAY for free.

xianek

Registered
Alias
Xianek
Being new on the forum, but not being new to pinball communities, I thought I'd start a thread here where I would post things I've worked on and decided to give away for others to benefit from as well.

Let's Start with Williams' Star Trek: The Next Generation pin cards today :) These are CMYK and print ready.

Attachments

• STTNG-PinCards-V1A.jpg
    STTNG-PinCards-V1A.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 123
  • V1A-left.jpg
    V1A-left.jpg
    557.3 KB · Views: 126
  • V1A-right.jpg
    V1A-right.jpg
    712.2 KB · Views: 117
Hi xianek!

Good work with these cards. I like them!

Do you admit constructive critics?

Regards

Being new on the forum, but not being new to pinball communities, I thought I'd start a thread here where I would post things I've worked on and decided to give away for others to benefit from as well.

Let's Start with Williams' Star Trek: The Next Generation pin cards today :) These are CMYK and print ready.

They look great . Thanks

I can take it like a man. Of course. That's how end up improving things.

Great!

My main rule when I design customized artworks is that they will be technically perfect, It don´t means that one artwork must be better or worse in aesthetic way. Ok! Perfect is perfect, not better not worse!

My first constructive critic is it. In this case, I explored your cards and I saw a fail in card size. Take a look:

xianek cards1.jpg

Do you want to improve your work in a aesthetic way?

Regards

My main rule when I design customized artworks is that they will be technically perfect, It don´t means that one artwork must be better or worse in aesthetic way. Ok! Perfect is perfect, not better not worse!
My first constructive critic is it. In this case, I explored your cards and I saw a fail in card size. Take a look:
Do you want to improve your work in a aesthetic way?
First of all, the cards are fine and feature a large bleed so that they can be printed on paper or magnetic decal and cut to desired size, other than standard 82 x 152 mm. What we're experiencing here is the problem with the forum engine. The images were scaled down. It's a good thing you've noticed that. I am enclosing a link to Dropbox where you can download them in their original resolution and therefore the correct size.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mhyhoa0dfh1k5l2/AACkfHzlVAg_qQMhji5s1iw4a?dl=0

As about the aesthetics, I did these for someone who liked them, and now I am sharing them. I would not expect to please all the people with these cards, but only some.

Greetings! X

As about the aesthetics, I did these for someone who liked them, and now I am sharing them. I would not expect to please all the people with these cards, but only some.

Of course!;)

And custom T2 decals I did for my project, but I am not going to use them. Since then, I've revised them completely, and the project took a different turn. The front was never designed. These are 100% vector files. Maybe someone will make use of them, or use the graphics for something else.

Krystian's Black & White T2 (free).jpg

Attachments

• T2 Krystian's Backbox Side Art 03 (V2, free).pdf
    392.9 KB · Views: 5
  • T2 Krystian's Cabinet Side Art 06 (free).pdf
    906.8 KB · Views: 3
Some great work there @xianek đź‘Ť

Thank you! And today, here are some old and experimental (QR coded) pin cards I did for BOP. These are naturally free. However, I also have something that isn't free and that's a custom BOP 30th anniversary backglass... That no one in the whole Great Britain has it. If this strikes your interest, be sure to follow the link below for more info. Greetings and en-joy!

1583833163469.png

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x7h0grm8jx5gccj/AAA-vFKwfwZoakO08-9Ihfjza?dl=0

Attachments

• Xianek-BOP-Pincards (older).pdf
    3 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Those are fantastic! Great clarity on the rule card which so many people make too busy and cluttered. Brilliant balance between rules/text and the artwork.

Those are fantastic! Great clarity on the rule card which so many people make too busy and cluttered. Brilliant balance between rules/text and the artwork.
Thank you! I hold myself back sometimes not to overdo things :) With these STTNG cards the idea was to have the original instruction card with artwork.

I think it is really great that you offer you artwork for free, there are a so many people only looking to profit from this hobby.
and speaking of such people, at work I can print up to 470mm wide on a variety of materials...
If it just a card then it is a couple of quid posted, just to cover materials, and keep my boss happy!!

Xianek do you offer a printing service for the artwork or is it just a supply of graphic files ?
I don't offer the printing service or the files. I have accumulated a large library over the years, so if I want, I do with it as I please. I've scanned a lot of material over the years using the best scanner on the market. I've paid for professional retouching and restoring and for vectorisation of some of the images, and made improvements to several translites. Some of my translites are better in contrast and color and overall quality than some of the originals, so I've installed them into my machines. However, due to copyright reasons, I am not allowed to distribute or sell most of the work I do as a hobby. Having said that, I have a website... You can re-ask that question there. Who knows, maybe you'll get a different answer.

Last edited:
I don't offer the printing service or the files. I have accumulated a large library over the years, so if I want, I do with it as I please. I've scanned a lot of material over the years using the best scanner on the market. I've had paid for professional retouching and restoring and for vectorisation of some of the images, and made improvements to several translites. Some of my translites are better in contrast and color than the originals, so I've installed them into my machines. However, due to copyright reasons, I am not allowed to distribute or sell most of the work I do as a hobby. Having said that, I have a website... You can re-ask that question there. Who knows, maybe you'll get a different answer.

Then, you are a collector, like me.

In my case, I restore all by myself because I only trust in my own work and it is an entertainment. I refuse vector artworks because it lose the handmade of original author and original dot pattern.

I have a large artwork collection (pinball and arcade), if you are interested in exchange...

I have a list of my most wanted, but I collect all.

Regards

Today I have something very special. It's the WPC Backbox warning text-artwork. When you are completely renovating your Backbox, that yellow text on the back was silkscreen printed onto it. Enclosed you'll find a valuable 100% vector file that can be used to print this text on a decal, or better yet, used to make a silkscreen mesh to have it silkscreen printed onto the back plate. It took a lot of effort to create the file letter by letter and make it 100% true to the original including the spelling errors. It was done in cooperation with a friend of mine with OCD who spent 3 days at it. I am giving it away for free, but it is password protected. To unlock it, you ought to come to my Slack Club via my website, say hello to me, and ask for the password. I will gladly give it to you there. Not here.

Here are some pictures of my mesh, the print and a YT video of a guy doing something like that...

20191216_120805.jpg20191216_141635.jpg20191216_120758.jpg
20191216_121033.jpg

And the video...

Attachments

• WPC backbox Text (from xianek.eu).pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
First of all, the cards are fine and feature a large bleed so that they can be printed on paper or magnetic decal and cut to desired size, other than standard 82 x 152 mm. What we're experiencing here is the problem with the forum engine. The images were scaled down. It's a good thing you've noticed that. I am enclosing a link to Dropbox where you can download them in their original resolution and therefore the correct size.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mhyhoa0dfh1k5l2/AACkfHzlVAg_qQMhji5s1iw4a?dl=0

Greetings! X

Thank you very much indeed, I'll certainly be using these.

Iron Maiden - Legacy of the Beast

I did these for myself for my pin. I didn't want anything on them because there's already too much on the apron especially in the illuminated parts.

1584048876465.png

20200312_223732.jpg

Attachments

• IM PinCards by XIanek V1A.pdf
    9.2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Here are minimalist instruction cards for The Party Zone. There's already a lot of going on on the apron, so I took a minimalist approach. One cool trick is that I've used exactly the same font as used on the other parts of the apron.

20200423_222340cr.jpg

Attachments

• Party Zone Pin Cards V1A.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 6

Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams, April, 1993) Pin Cards​

100% Vector Art, Simple Design

1602609292232.png

Attachments

• BSD Pin Cards by Xianek V1B.pdf
    10 MB · Views: 0

PIN·BOT​

Williams, October, 1986
Pin Cards

Xianek PIN·BOT Pin Cards preview.png

Here are some free pinball instruction cards.

Family Guy P-I-N-B-A-L-L Insert Decals...​

I did these as I was asked by a friend for help. My playfield is in pretty good shape, so I was able to scan this part. Then, I have recreated it in Illustrator as vector. I am making this available for free to anyone. You can grab the file from my website from my portfolio. It's under the "Free Stuff" on my Google drive folder. These are provided untested. I hope someone finds this useful.

Attachments

• 20201020_223149.jpg
    20201020_223149.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 20201020_221919.jpg
    20201020_221919.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20201020_213458.jpg
    20201020_213458.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20201020_213051.jpg
    20201020_213051.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 9
  • 20201020_212012.jpg
    20201020_212012.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20201020_205951.jpg
    20201020_205951.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 9

DMD Insulator Plate​

You can download this file for free from my website from my portfolio from the folder called "Free Stuff". Alternatively, you can purchase a manufactured plate (HIPS, PET G, or other) for 9 € when you order something else.

Xianek's DMD Insulator Plate (2).png

Attachments

• 20201021_092152.jpg
    20201021_092152.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20201021_092125.jpg
    20201021_092125.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20201021_092052.jpg
    20201021_092052.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 5
Mousin Around Pin Cards Teaser.png

I am working on restoring Mousin' Around! I make good progress :) ...
I've also made new pin cards if anyone is interested. 100% vector artwork.
These are designed to be printed on any color. White is the default, but for me it looks good.

1607777400533.png

Attachments

• Mousin Around Pin Cards V1C.pdf
    314.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 20201212_130254.jpg
    20201212_130254.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 20201212_130129.jpg
    20201212_130129.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 20201212_125742.jpg
    20201212_125742.jpg