What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress £30 Bally X’s & O’s

Approximately £30 more than what I paid for the restore I've currently got on the go.

Good luck!

So when I bought the pin it was missing the backglass lockbar and glass. The backglass is the part I was the most worried about finding as CPR doesn’t make replacements and I couldn’t find any used ones for sale. After checking the COOS website I could see he has the backglass available for £280 plus delivery.

Being a complete cheapskate I decided to make a wanted advertisement and wait for a cheap used one to become available. After weeks of no responses I stumbled across one when I visited petebaur’s house to value his pinball collection. He had a small selection of backglasses hidden behind Vector.
E8ECA8E9-2C8A-4D9B-8CEB-8B628B60CDED.jpeg
I couldn’t believe my luck! Jackpot! Pete seen my eyes light up with excitement and said I could have it for free! My day couldn’t get any better.

Back
Top Bottom