What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

£1500 Theatre of Magic on Ebay Poll

Was the £1500 Theatre of Magic on Ebay genuine

• I think this a Genuine sale

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • This a Fake April Fools listing

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • really I Dont care :)

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
It's a fake, April Fools, genuine sale that I really don't care about. I think that should cover me. At least the picture was taken in the UK instead of the usual US plugged scam-fuggery, so partial marks there anyway!

I'm guessing its a a April fools ,but then again if you look at the items sold by the person they seem OK.
Would like to know .

The selling a/c is a bit dodge no feedback activity in over a year then selling outside of the £1 final value fees 👀

I think it was genuine. Don't know why, but I just do. The vibe I got was that its been sat in a pub and the seller doesn't know how much it is worth. It clearly looks completely OEM.

I know it was said in the eBay thread that one of the photos made it look like it had LEDs, but I'm not convinced. You can see the shadow cast by the unusual light fixture on the glass, for one.

I think a crafty fellow on here snagged it. That ought to be the real poll...

Bidding was stopped at £1k which was the first bid, I was in contact sussing out and offered the £1500 but pay cash on collection.
Bit odd if they took the first bid for £500 less.

Weird mine is different think yours is doctored🤣
Missed a Kingpin too for £1500

I really like the magic dog mod for these. search Mezel for the “Labracadabrador”

I didn’t see no reserve met on the £1k part of it, and it used to be a way of getting rid of the buy it now.
It was different in 2001 though, ahhh the good Ebay days.

did anyone actually find out who this fella is - im sure ive seen another machine with the same mock tudor wall behind it ?

If anyone is aching for a TOM, I will most likely be selling two toms later on the year although not like that price :)

One is a complete, very nice TOM and one is my project mint-restore with all new cabinet, brand new playfield, brand new ramps, parts etc - just depends on where I get with space in my pinball build and also how my recovery goes (to stroke) to enable me to finish it or not.

Note, please do not contact me about them for 1st dibs etc as they aren’t for sale as yet.

Sale was genuine as I know the person who bought it. Simple motto.... you snooze you lose. Unfortunately, it wasn't me. :(
im sure he only took £1500 for it !!!

It was real, every year there's a good deal that people get jealous of. Like the £220 TZ, the £200 Mystery Castle and the fabled £200 White Water (although no one ever found out who got the White Water) 😂

Back
Top Bottom