What's new

Zpeakabonks-pinball-paradise

Dave the Taxman

Registered
Anyone bought stuff from this web site ?
Ordered some playfield decals first week in December but not seen anything yet despite a couple of e-mails
Taken payment from my card so just wondered if any of you guys have had a problem
Its a French site which might have some bearing on the matter

Cheers
Dave the Taxman

I bought a few bits, mainly plastic and superbands (including superbands post rubbers). Arrived in good time and well packed.

Postage cost is annoying for smaller orders, but that's sadly standard for any of the EU shops.

yeah, he seems legit. so much so that he wants to enter the supply chain for NIB machines to the UK.

please let us know that all went ok

Have purchased from zpeakabonk in the last few months, no problems here.

I got a load of superbands off him no probs. Maybe he doesn't hold decals in stock so had to order them? Or it's just the standard xmas hold up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

wow i was a long time off line, some how my mail box from the web site is filtering messages, some people call me with this info that some mails dont seems to arrive
don't know why, can't find any problems

for the Decals and other items all are in stock, sometimes between pinball events and inventory the website stocks aren't accurate the time to modify after those events and direct sales

for the Scared stiff decals they were send out but seems to got lost, i will send you a refund of those because it was the last one in stock

cheers Michael

Thanks Michael, appreciate a refund
However if the posted ones do eventually get delivered I will let you know and pay you without delay

Cheers
Dave the Taxman

Hi Michael, Did you get my message Tuesday about delivery of my Blast cabinet? I'd like to know when it's going to be delivered please. Jonathan

Back
Top Bottom