What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Zinc Plated Pan Head Machine Screws (bolts) - For playfield posts

Expired Due to no activity

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Gauging interested here. As usual i am forever searching various bits and bobs for pinball games. This time i have found a possible good source for new shiny zinc plated machine screws (bolts). Suitable for use on many different playfields. They are 1 3/4" length 6/32 thread with a cross head.

I use them alot as per below. It just makes so much more sense than trying to polish or clean old ****ty rusty and tarnished ones!

IMG_1797.JPG

There may also be other sizes to including the hard to get 2 1/2" length used on many system 11 lane guides

IMG_1796.JPG

Would be in the region of £2.40 - £3.00 regardless of size for 10 plus postage.

Let me know if this is of interest to you for your restorations. I am waiting for some for my own use to arrive. If good then i will be open to providing them for others.

Cheers

Yeah I'd take some, probably 5 x 10 packs.

Refreshing the hardware such as this makes a big difference but its usually the last thing I tend to get around to, I'm trying to be better at that and it doesn't take too long if you're stripping a machine for cleaning.

Ok , this has worked out nicely. The quality is top notch and they look awesome. I've used them as below on the red lane guides

fullsizeoutput_bf4.jpeg

The sale of these is a go. I will contact everyone who expressed and interest here or via pm and send over an invoice for the quality you require.

If anyone else wants some then let me know here.

I will also see what other sizes i can get hold of.

1 more item to add to this source is 8/32" cross head bolt for later williams games star posts. length 1 1/2" which should be good for all sorts of games star posts when they started to use bolts mainly instead of screws. Certainly wpc-95 and probably most later wpc. Same price, quality and quantity as above

Hi Jim, do you have them “in stock” as such? I could pick some up when I call for the boards. Side note, fixed a burnt and broken connector in my TZ which has melted in my GI. Diagnosed, then fitted a part of an old one, replaced a transistor - and it all worked l, chuffed! :) finally getting somewhere lol

FD75697F-AE17-43E8-A91E-F1D335AD50CB.jpeg

More info and pics.

WPC starpost bolt example

IMG_1908.JPG

Also checked the lane guide size on my fish tales and the 2 1/2" bolts will work as a replacements on these wpc games to as below. I think its any game with a 3 stack basically :)

fullsizeoutput_c03.jpeg

I'll take 50 williams ones off you next time I'm in the area Jim.

Maybe at the weekend, we'll see :) And a couple more boards!

Back
Top Bottom