What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Zankor 900GBp

David84

Registered
Dear all,

I have here for sale a Zaccaria Zankor. The machine is in good condition, but it needs cleaning. Reason of selling? I need the space and time for my other projects.

What have I done:

Repaired/ Revised
- CPU
- Sound
- Driver board << 1 transistor needs to be replaced.
- PSU << needs to be done. Do it yourself? I will get you a discount of 25 GBp. Saves me some time ;-). I tested the pinball with another PSU I repaired.

1 display (2nd player) needs some attention. It is working, but always the same digitparts (?) are off.
There is a little bit playfield damage in the middle of the playfield, it is common on every Zankor. But see the pictures for yourself.

The machine is alive and you can play a game.

What the machine needs:
- Cleaning of the playfield
- New fuse holders underside the playfield
- New rubbers
- Maybe some lamps
- Some TLC here and there which I haven't forseen, but nothing major.

The pinball is coming with:
- new legs
- new legbolts
- new adjustable feet
- new ball

And ofcourse with the backglass which is in good condition and the playfieldglass including lockbar, The original documents are stlll inside the body.

As I say always, pictures speak louder then words and including a video of testing the mpu/ functions.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19oU6t6-2wIiyJwy9Dx2gBlcRWIaZkk9M?usp=sharing

The pinball is located in the Netherlands, ofcourse you can pick it up at my place. Isn't that an option? Then I can arrange transport, ofcourse I will pack it carefully. See forummember Biff his post about this, he bought my Farfalla a couple of weeks ago.

Price: 1000GBp
Transport: Always depends on your postalcode but approx.: 140-180 GBp.

Any questions? You can send me a PM and we can talk over the phone/ whatsapp etc.

Greetings,
David

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom