What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaccaria Ski Jump and/or Gottlieb Bank-a-Ball Projects

mark9

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Craven
I've been offered these pinballs as part of a work's unit repossession that needs to clear everything out as soon as possible.

I was looking at jukebox / pool table parts and took some photos of these pins to see if anyone's interested in them.

As you can see from the pics, the Bank-A-Ball is in pieces. The Ski Jump is complete and fires up but that is all.

I know nothing about EM machines so can't really give much more info, just the pics.

I don't know the value, and am not interested in the machines myself, but thought someone on here might want them. The seller is aware that they might be collectable so I will have to negotiate a price with him.

I have until Monday to decide, if I get any reasonable offers I will get them delivered to my place and they can be collected whenever otherwise will let them go. (I am away next week from tuesday to sunday but anytime after for collection would be fine). Collection is from North Hykeham near Lincoln LN6 9NG.

Sorry about quality of the photos, I was in a rush, I can get some more if I get them delivered here. The backglass transfer of the ski jump is a bit damaged, coming away from glass, this hasn't come out in the pics.

ski jump 1.jpg
Ski Jump 2.jpg
ski jump 3.jpg
Ski Jump 4.jpg
ski jump 5.jpg
ski jump 6.jpg
Ski Jump 7.jpg
Ski jump 8.jpg
BankaBall1.jpg
Bankaball2.jpg
Bankaball3.jpg
BankaBall4.jpg