What's new

Zaccaria Pinball

David Day

Registered
www.zaccaria.co.uk

Hi guys!

I run a Zaccaria forum with a few buddies of mine mainly dedicated to there fantastic Arcade Cabs.

Ive only just realized they made AMAZING pins also!

The forum format is a small forum an then a huge tech archive as were trying to offer a centralized resource for all things ZAC.

Were hoping to set up the dedicated Pinball section today and have an individual category for each Pinball they made (like we have done for our arcade section).

If anyone has any ZAC info, manuals, pictures, technical documents, it would be amazing if you could post them up!

Cheers guys!

( Im also after a ZAC pinball myself :D )

OTTO

www.zaccaria.co.uk

I am indeed! An its a great site!

I just thought it would be nice to run along the arcade section we already have, all ZAC's under one roof so to speak :D

Hi Everyone. I'm also part of the Admin team over at zaccaria.co.uk I know very little about pins, but that doesn't stop the efforts either. Looking forward to having some healthy discussions with you here and there and learning as I go. Thanks for welcoming me on to the forum here.

Are you guys aware of the Zaccaria pinball iPad app? It currently has 28 tables with new being added regularly. It's a good way to see some of their machines as they seem to be pretty rare, I've only come across maybe 6 Zac pins in the 2 1/2 years I've been playing. After a recent update the ball is whizzing around like its on speed but that will no doubt be fixed very quickly.

Spent the afternoon doing admin stuff on the site but im pleased to say the Pinball section is looking pretty sweet :D

Back
Top Bottom