What's new

No Longer Available Zacarria TIME MACHINE project £1k

steve brum

Site Supporter
We have a backlog on projects at the moment and I am really keen that Courtneys genius is concentrated on Haunted House and Seawitch so I am going to give this machine a "punt"

Good - game is electronically complete and looks like nothing is missing underside or top of the playfield including the moving bumper assembly. Backbox neon looks intact
It has ZZZ glass although not pictured. i will add a full playfield picture tomorrow as need to put the ramp cover back on
Its bloody rare!

Bad - it doesnt work! Plug in - lights up nothing else
Backglass is missing - it just has artwork on the inside like many mid 80s Zacs. Image on file of front and back at http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/ . At moment it comes with a plain sheet of glass with a metal lifter.
The two hens teeth "saver" flippers are there but one plain black replaced by a white one
One of the inserts is damaged on the bonus trail. Apart from that its the usual Zac playfield quality

Looking for £1k firm

Would be nice to keep it in the UK

Would also consider an offer from a Zac expert to refurbish machine as a paying project but this is not my preferred option

Machine is at Electric Circus arcade Nuneaton CV11 5PW. Martin due this week

tm full.jpg
z12.jpg
z4.png
z3.png
z2.png
z1.png
z7.png
z9.png
z8.png
z13.jpg
z11.jpg

I Love this era of Zaccs, have never played a real Time Machine but that central moving playfield looks so awesome. Would be tempted if I didn't have a pile of projects myself 😂

Nice!

Time Machine is the free table in the Zaccaria game so I've always wanted to see a real one.

Back
Top Bottom