What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Have you put up some good high scores?
I've only just beaten the score you left on there during your "quick test"!! :rofl:
I've still got a long way to go myself but I'm loving the game. Such a fun table, looks and sounds great and I think they've done an ace job capturing the spirit of Deadpool. Will have to get a lot more practice in though!

And me!! Any info on it please??!!
It’s a mid 50’s original restoration done in the states. A customer of mine flew out to America 20 years ago, bought it, had it restored to stunning condition, had it shipped as a surprise for his Mrs who absolutely HATED it. “That is NOT coming into our house!!”
It was still wrapped when I ambled into his showroom, We had a chat and he said it had to go. He took a hit but not too much.
I turn it on 2 or 3 times a year and it never misses a beat, a real talking point and cold beer to boot.

Last edited:
It’s a mid 50’s original restoration done in the states. A customer of mine flew out to America 20 years ago, bought it, had it restored to stunning condition, had it shipped as a surprise for his Mrs who absolutely HATED it. “That is NOT coming into our house!!”
It was still wrapped when I ambled into his showroom, We had a chat and he said it had to go. He took a hit but not too much.
I turn it on 2 or 3 times a year and it never misses a beat, a real talking point and to boot.
If you ever want to move it on please let me know.
D.

What a sight for sore eyes that bank of machines is !! very aesthetically pleasing lineup , consecutive toppers in a bank of machines really come into their own , thats a sick collection , pure class ....that TZ topper is especially interesting , never saw one iike that before...

Back
Top Bottom