What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

That's a cool topper on LOTR. Never seen one like it before ?

I really quite like the exposed brick in a games room. Gives the room a cool look
It's an Indiana Jones hat my dad got from Disney World around 20 years ago, he brought it over when we had an IJ pinball :)

@bethamari did you move house ?

Yeah, we've been in a month now. More room for the pinballs :)

Fantastic room Neil. Here's hoping it spurs on others to do a short vid of their pins.
Out of curiosity, what's your favourite pin?

When did you start calling yourself Brown ? :) LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s a fantastic game - not deep but very addictive!

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How much is a Meteor worth?
Looks a great cheaper alternative to a TNA. Similar speed and edge of your seat play. Obviously without the reactor goals

I paid top dollar for mine but in theory you should find a good one for about maybe 1000-1500. Speed wise its not quite as fast but its no slouch. Mine is jacked all the way up papa stylee

Neil.

After 4 months and 40 plus hours my Catacomb is pretty much done.
If you like Flash Gordon, you will like this game. It is fast and brutal, and you have to be accurate to take out drops at the right time.

IMG_4232.jpg

Awesome game.
It's been a long time since I last played one, would love another chance to play one.
Maybe it might make it's way to one of the UK shows. Hope so.

Here's our newer Stern area in the bar room - other machines in another room now. Big thanks to Chris, Chris and Jim for getting these set up and in for us and to Phil for the help getting the IM and for the DP.

Can't wait to give these a proper play!

View attachment 73240

You are most welcome :) The deadpool le looked amazing and played great on our quick test. I could listen to the music and watch the 16bit graphics all day!

Have you put up some good high scores?

You are most welcome :) The deadpool le looked amazing and played great on our quick test. I could listen to the music and watch the 16bit graphics all day!

Have you put up some good high scores?

I've only just beaten the score you left on there during your "quick test"!! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom