What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Managed to squeeze 8 pins into the gamesroom along with the pool table. Can still get around the pool table easily enough, Spider man now with Tron, which was all on it's own earlier. Importantly it means a space has been made for LOTR LE coming this week. WCS still in the company hallway and my in-slow-progress TOMS in my workroom.IMG_2531.JPGIMG_2532.JPGIMG_2533.JPG

Finally got the last flyer to frame in the games room for all the machines I've had at home or in the office.

22 different machines, I know thats nothing compared to some, or even some in one week (saying nowt Mr Riley). Add the 2 other TAFs, 1 TZ, 1 FT and 2 LOTR and thats 28 in total. In more or less 5 years since I celebrated post divorce and started getting pins. Happy to say new mrs is happy as long as I'm happy and she has horses...

I'm really glad I was able to get them, having one missing would annoy the sh*t out of me.

Finally got the last flyer to frame in the games room for all the machines I've had at home or in the office.

22 different machines, I know thats nothing compared to some, or even some in one week (saying nowt Mr Riley).
I like the idea of keeping flyers for machines owned, I may start that. Pretty sure @Matt Adams has had the most machines here ( 300+ apparently ) , please correct me if thats wrong. Actually, @steve brum could well be way past that? I'm upto 36 in 6 years.

I'm on 59 machines but that is since 99 and had a break in early to mid 2000s as was heavily into vids then and pins fell by wayside to some extent mirroring the shift in the pinball manufacturing output and quality or lack of at the time.

Managed to squeeze 8 pins into the gamesroom along with the pool table. Can still get around the pool table easily enough, Spider man now with Tron, which was all on it's own earlier. Importantly it means a space has been made for LOTR LE coming this week. WCS still in the company hallway and my in-slow-progress TOMS in my workroom.

I bet you try to sell me a pool table on Friday afternoon !

I bet you try to sell me a pool table on Friday afternoon !

LOL. No, it's a constant reminder that I mustn't go crazy, I suspect I will when I have more room. I'm enjoying have a work room though, been buying lots of tools and stuff. I'll reorganise to house a few, the first TOM is about done, just he main project to do.

It's only a matter of time before the pool table goes to make way for more pins.
It's pointless fighting it, pins always win in the end.

I like the idea of keeping flyers for machines owned, I may start that. Pretty sure @Matt Adams has had the most machines here ( 300+ apparently ) , please correct me if thats wrong. Actually, @steve brum could well be way past that? I'm upto 36 in 6 years.
300 machines!!!!! Wow. Must be like a conveyer belt in that shed

Just buy a pool themed pin....... Problem solved ?

No, has to be or I'll just fill the room with pins - intentional purchase. Doubles as a poker table or place for food and drink. I've got 3 pins not in that room though, spreading out...

Also my first TOM is a weekend away or so away from being done, which was a refurb/revamp. Then I'll just have the major project of the super minty all new TOM to do - and I can sell one of them.

Happy to report LOTR LE (and additional bling) has made it back into the line up :D

Spiderman and Tron other side of the room. WCS in the hall and two TOMs in the work room.

6 of these have Pin Stadium and are pretty maxed out bling & mod wise. Awaiting Toppers for Spidey, TZ and LOTR from Dan at Tilt Topper.

As ever, happy to let people play them if they're somewhere near M1 J40.

IMG_2588 2.JPGIMG_2591.JPG

Surely it has to go next to TNA:rofl:

So, you found one - awesome! From USA?

Yeah I think I am going to move it next to TNA Lee found it in Europe - it’s in superb nick with all new boards. The spinner needs some adjusting but it plays beautifully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It looks like the cocky wee gobsh!te at school that had his two big brothers backing him up ?

I'm sure it will look much more at ease next to TNA.

IMG_0283.JPG

My main line up, TZ finally with it's natty LCD dsplay. Iron Man sold today (lovely thing) but I have my newly powder coated Metallica to go in its place. Not shown TRON. Order an Iron Maiden Premium (will get mirrors and shaker plus other mods). Iron Maiden will go in this line up and TAF will go other side of the room until I can convince Dan at Titltopper to do a new TAF topper, it's topper looking a little dated, the machine itself is lovely.

I can't believe you didn't time the shot so that AFMR's speaker lights are on. How are you coping with the OCD of one set of lights not being on :D LOL

I can't believe you didn't time the shot so that AFMR's speaker lights are on. How are you coping with the OCD of one set of lights not being on :D LOL

Haha that doesn’t get me since I know they are good. Currently TAF has me itching because of its old topper, line up will look different after Iron Maiden comes. All will have toppers by Tilt Topper. TAF will be in othersude of the room.

cool - one thing thats a bit disappointing about the new Stern LCD cabinet design is the square speaker grills that just don't look as good lit up...

Neil.

Great toppers, have the Iron man one, going to get a couple more, anyone want to share the postage?

That's a cool topper on LOTR. Never seen one like it before ?

All these images are just fantastic to look at. I can only imagine what they are like to own them.

I really quite like the exposed brick in a games room. Gives the room a cool look

Back
Top Bottom