What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Well I'm either doubling down on this by condensing my collection or ignoring it completely, place ya bets! Elvira gone, Maiden ready for Martin to pick up.

View attachment 240138
There's nothing wrong with having space in your collection, it puts you in a great position when something you like comes up for sale.

I'll never understand why some people fret about selling a Pin when they haven't got a replacement lined up, even when they have numerous other Pins already.

I'll never understand why some people fret about selling a Pin when they haven't got a replacement lined up, even when they have numerous other Pins already.
I think it's a mental health issue - a form of hoarding, Some of the peeps sharing pics on this thread have got it bad tbh

Like the lightbox signs on the wall, custom or where did you get them done?
I made these myself. I have some of them up in a pinside shop. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1533-gameroom-bling. Although not yet in the shop, I also have a Venom and an Avengers version ready. I will also do custom commission work along the same lines (aluminum body, acrylic face, multifunctional active LEDs) if you have any special requests.

PM me directly here for questions and pricing.

Back
Top Bottom