What's new

Your in the money and can have your pick, but it must be 6.

RetroHeed

Registered
Alias
Scott
Let's have some fun..

So at this time Pinball Heaven currently have 23 Pins listed for sale on their website.

The current web page screen capture below is the exact layout on the site (at the time of posting this, I have added the ROW text)

The Pins are positioned in 6 Rows which each row having x4 Machines, apart from the very last Row 6 which has x3 Machines.

PH.png

Yeah so... whats next..

So you are relaxing and binge watching crap (Prisoner Cell Block H) with your partner and you then lose the tv remote down the side of your favourite arm chair. While searching for it you discover an old lottery ticket down the side of the seat ( along with all the kids/grandkids raisins, sticky sweets and 10p's )

You check the date on the lottery ticket and find out the ticket is still valid. You then check the ticket numbers on teletext or that internet and find out you are a winner !

You discover that you are not that millionaire you thought you might be, however you have won enough money (and some extra) from the lottery ticket that will allow you to purchase the 6 brand new Pinballs Machines you have always dreamed of owning one day.

Near instantly you reach for the phone and make a call to Pinball Heaven to enquire about the latest Pins that are listed for sale on the website.

However there is a catch, the other half will not let you choose just any machines from the site. They want that new fancy Dyson hoover, gym equipment, a new car amongst many other things and they play tricks on you to get what they want, so they give you a limited choice.

You can have your x6 fancy new Pinball Machines but your partner forces you to choose only 1 Pinball Machine from each Row from the website, and you are ONLY allowed to choose x2 LE Models. You daren't argue as you know who is the boss in your house (plus you also remembered they paid for the ticket)

So.. you are now forced to choose only 1 machine from each Row, the Rows being 1-6 and.. ONLY x2 LE Models are allowed to be chosen. What would you choose ?

My choices are the following,

Row 1: Cactus Canyon SE +
Row 2: Godzilla LE
Row 3: James Bond (Pro)
Row 4: Pulp Fiction LE
Row 5: TNA
Row 6: White Water

If you already own a machine from one listed in a Row, you are given the option of a trade, but what machine would you trade for.

If you have multiple machines in a Row or Rows, you already won the lottery.

Row 1: Alien
Row 2: Godzilla (already own)
Row 3: Jurassic Park LE
Row 5: TNA (on order)
Row 6: White Water (but am tempted by Ultra Man)

Row 1: Alien LE
Row 2: GTF
Row 3: Halloween
Row 4: PF LE (on order)
Row 5: Scooby
Row 6: Toy Story

😆 love the effort of the story

Row 1: Elvira
Row 2: Godzilla LE
Row 3: Jurassic Park
Row 5: TNA
Row 6: Toy Story

I think row 4 will be the most consistent pick between people. Row 5 was the hardest for me and I’d be happy to sacrifice a row 6 pick for a wildcard from any other row tbh!

Elvira (own it)
Godzilla (own it)
JP2 (own it)
PF (on order)
TNA - although I'd try and buy the original one as the new one is inferior. (Own it)

The last row I'd not spend and give the money to charity or something.

I also got Tank and Foo on order.

Cheers,
Neil

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we just clarify whether you've found the grandkids raisins down the side of the sofa or the actual grandkids?
😂 Both. I don't actually have grandkids, but if or when I eventually do and they constantly ask for sweets (like my kids) they'll get shoved down the side of the sofa to eat the Werther's Originals I couldn't reach just to shut them up.

ROW 1. CC on order. EHOH incredible machine already here. probably get a DP back
ROW 2. FATHOM NOT bally not interested. FF on order. Godz here so would have to be GTF
ROW 3. have BOND offloaded GNR. Like DP probablty get JP back
ROW 4. PF
ROW 5. SD on order. middle 2 not floating my ship so TNA 2
ROW 6. Super Duper WH20 . sell my players condition one.

1.Ccr ( on order )
2.GZ ( own )
3.Halloween - cos i keep hearing good things about it
4.PF
5.TNA ( on order )
6.Have to get a new car to comply with new ulez expansion 😭

Gonna be tricky this one

1. CCR (although my neighbour has one coming hopefully before we both croak 😂) Currently have DP, Had Alien remake now gone and neighbour has Elvira.
2. GTF - Currently have GZ
3. None interest me as had GnR CE and JP pro already but after playing Bond and Halloween id try a JP prem for the hell of the Dino toy.
4. Pulp as no brainer
5. GF as already have TNA and Scooby coming no interest in Super Poop 😝
6. Toy Story as its doubtful ill get to play one otherwise and I’ve enjoyed all the JJP pins I’ve owned over the years.

ROW 1: Elvira
ROW 2: G Tank force
ROW 3: Halloween CE (already own that one)
ROW 4: Pulp Fiction Special ( why does PH only show the Special version for sale if they are all spoken for? (is special the standard ver.?)
ROW 5: Toss up betwen Scooby and Godfather CE
ROW 6: Whitewater (restored!..)

We should do this poll again when you’ve played the games. Folks saying Scooby - OMG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom