What's new

Your Grail Pin

My grail machine used to be Circus Voltaire (especially Mr Kindler's!) always loved the gameplay, music, call outs, artwork etc....
But now? hmm to many really to choose from.

Got Tron working in Visual Pinball, you'd think it would scratch the itch but it just makes me want one more, argh!

That, JM and AC/DC are my current grail machines, just need to sell a kidney or two... A lung and maybe a limb.

Ooh, old thread back from the dead!

My grail pin is most definitely a Gottlieb BLACK HOLE. Not super rare or super pricey but not an everyday machine in the UK and unlikely to be in my price bracket. At least until the kids have stopped bleeding me dry and left hone ;)

Spanish Eyes - wouldn't interest many here I suppose but fabulous looking old EM, intriguing flipper arrangement makes it very different to play (I've only played in on Future Pinball) and it can be switched to an Add-A-Ball.

Monster Bash for me. I was drooling over the one that Steve C has for sale but I just don't have the money nor the space right now.

One day i'll own one. Oh yes!!

I need to stop playing Pinball because my wish list just keeps on growing.

MB is the holy grail for me, but you can add Black Rose, Elvis, Fish Tales and Taxi to the ever growing list of titles i'd like to own one day.

A workshop is my grail pin at the moment. :)
I feel your pain. I'm lucky that I've at least got a summerhouse that's about 9-foot square (with a corner cut off as the double-doors are at an angle) but now that I've filled it with two pins in it, a cocktail arcade video game, a desk and two mountain bikes there's barely room to turn around let alone strip a pin down for restoration!

Not quite sure if they're "grail" pins, but some that are quite rare that I'd love to own - TX Sector, Cow Poke ... & Monday Night Football (purely sentimental reasons from playing it at Uni).

...& would be great to own but definitely beyond my budget for a good many years - ACDC.

Regards,
Dan.

My grail pin was alway Indiana Jones (WMS) but I got it, loved it and moved it on. Then it was Flash Gordon, and now I've got one :) Current games I really want to own are AC/DC, Fathom and Eight Ball Deluxe....I've got a bit of a thing for early 80's Bally's :D

@Nedreud still bouncing to this. We need more videos of games rooms.

TAF was the one I wanted to own because the theme and memories are strong with me. AFM is another and I am lucky to have @cooldan in the games room. If I won the lottery, I would buy anything @Steve was selling because his machines are immaculate. But outside of that, there are so many pins I would happily own, none are particularly hard to get or expensive so aren't really grail pins.

Back
Top Bottom