What's new

You learn something every day... (TAF in this case)

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
I've been playing TAF since 1992, and have had one at home for about five years. Thought I knew the game inside out.

But today I was having a game and got to Seance, and somehow hit the ball up the left ramp rather than the main one. Much to my surprise it got a "That's One!" and a knock.

For some reason it has never occurred to me that you could go for either ramp in seance, and I don't think in 25 years of playing the game I have ever done it before. I always go for the main ramp.

Anyone else missed something fairly obvious on a game for years before discovering it?

I've been playing TAF since 1992, and have had one at home for about five years. Thought I knew the game inside out.

But today I was having a game and got to Seance, and somehow hit the ball up the left ramp rather than the main one. Much to my surprise it got a "That's One!" and a knock.

For some reason it has never occurred to me that you could go for either ramp in seance, and I don't think in 25 years of playing the game I have ever done it before. I always go for the main ramp.

Anyone else missed something fairly obvious on a game for years before discovering it?
Seance is one of the greatest modes in pinball. *FACT STAMP*

For added knocker effect, drop the playfield support bar down so the knocker strikes it. Increases the 'knock' effect dramatically - sounds like the dead are smashing their way out of the cabinet [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom