What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you play pinball too much when.....

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian Walmsley
So, where has pinball intruded into other parts of your life outside of the obvious talking about it to non-pinheads?

For instance, when I add new users onto our IT network here, the passwords I give out are related around table acryonyms, year of release and designer name / initials (for example LORT03GG, NGG97PATL).

Not one person (obviously) has figured it out yet :)

I was watching Dallas once which is great for ogling Victoria Principal etc.
Then I noticed the really wide doors at Southfork ranch and thought "how easy it must be to get Pins through those doors".

An event's management company I'm working with at the moment has asked me to come up a with space/scifi theme concept for a mobile bar at a lighting event. So I've done the concept, put some images together from films like avatar, all very vivid flourescent colours and ultraviolet. The name I've given it is The Big Bang Bar. :D

Think I'd be labelled as totally sad if I revealed where the inspiration came from?

Watching a 5 hour video of the INDISC Finals from a few weeks ago when i was supposed to be doing a stock audit In a warehouse ;)

Noticing pins used in TV programmes or adverts where before I never paid any attention. Also discussing it at any given opportunity with friends, pretty sure I bore them to death most of the time :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom