What's new

Wanted Yearn for a Stern (again) x 2

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian Walmsley
So, with upcoming sale of NGG and Spiderman likely going back to Daz soon, I’ll soon have no tables of my own, oh the horror!!

Not to worry, I’m armed with a completely full pin-budget war chest and on the lookout for 2, yes TWO machines! :)

I have a particular liking for modern Stern games (sacrilege to some of you I know), I’m open to other suggestions but my current wanted list (in no particular order) is below:

ACDC Premium (most valuable on this list obviously)
ACDC Pro LED (possibly)
Metallica Pro
Lord of the Rings
Simpsons Pinball Party
World Poker Tour
Batman Dark Knight
Family Guy
Wheel of Fortune (if there are any still out there!) :)

Am on the lookout for fully working games. Don’t mind if the cabinet isn’t perfect, so long as the playfield is fine and the game itself plays well.

I’m ok to hire a van and collect in person (Christ I did 7 hour round trip to get Gofers not so long ago so am prepared to travel) or happy to use Martin.

So feel free to flood my PM inbox with whatever you have available, its condition and price. I also know @Mooseman and @Wizcat are just dying to sell me their ACDC's too ;)

Thanks

Ian

Last edited:
Sterns rock:thumbs:

Much as I love classic 90s games a lot of the newer Sterns leave them standing in terms of rule depth etc, Compare AFM (great game) to the depth of say LOTR. Admittedly Stern also release some ****e titles (I'm looking at you IJ4) but the attitude of WMS great Stern **** is short sighted in the extreme.

Metallica Pro
Lord of the Rings
Simpsons Pinball Party
World Poker Tour
Batman Dark Knight
Family Guy

It's a good list that mate. If I had to make a list right now it wouldn't be much different to that.
Of course I'm already one ahead of you on the actual ownership of said list though :p

So should I bring some Babysham to the league meet at yours next month for Moosey? ;)

What you need Ian is some of this:-

moosehead.jpg

Man up and buy yourself a jungle lord or blackout.

I've seen you at arcade club feeding your 80's pinball fetish.....

So, with upcoming sale of NGG and Spiderman likely going back to Daz soon, I’ll soon have no tables of my own, oh the horror!!

Not to worry, I’m armed with a completely full pin-budget war chest and on the lookout for 2, yes TWO machines! :)

I have a particular liking for modern Stern games (sacrilege to some of you I know), I’m open to other suggestions but my current wanted list (in no particular order) is below:

Metallica Pro
Lord of the Rings
Simpsons Pinball Party
World Poker Tour
Batman Dark Knight
Family Guy

Am on the lookout for fully working games. Don’t mind if the cabinet isn’t perfect, so long as the playfield is fine and the game itself plays well.

I’m ok to hire a van and collect in person (Christ I did 7 hour round trip to get Gofers not so long ago so am prepared to travel) or happy to use Martin.

So feel free to flood my PM inbox with whatever you have available, its condition and price. I also know @Mooseman and @Wizcat are just dying to sell me their ACDC's too ;)

Thanks

Ian

@jonathan has a MET for sale I think

Ok depending on condition of the machine when I see the photos and it in person, I should have a LOTR arriving in a couple of weeks :D

Obviously that has gobbled up a fair bit of the pin war-chest, however am still on the lookout for one of the following:

Batman Dark Knight
World Poker Tour
Wheel of Fortune
Sopranos (possibly)
Ripleys Believe it or Not

Thanks

Bumping this, Spiderman might be gone sometime soon so on the lookout for a replacement

Another bump

Spiderman probably leaving in a months time so looking for a replacement

Back
Top Bottom