What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Yamaha RX-V371 Complete Surround System

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
Hi Chaps.

Very lightly used complete surround system for sale. This is a well respected mid-range system in very good condition.
One of the covers on one of the satellite speakers has discoloured a little and there are a couple of tiny rubs on top of the sub. Other than that it is in excellent nick. Comes complete with amp, four speakers, sub, all cables, remote and the microphone used to calibrate it. I will probably have the box in the loft too.

Collection from Leeds. Looking for £150 ONO.

3DF8A0DD-8BF1-45B4-A35C-16058189EF34.jpeg9C65E5F2-7F37-4B6A-BF12-F7900CFE5E3B.jpeg58B895AF-F1D3-430B-B470-D1C18414C1B2.jpeg

Your timing is impeccable!

Been looking for a local, second-hand home cinema bargain i.e. amp & speakers on eBay. This would've done the job, if only i hadn't just bought & collected a Q Acoustics 7000i & Denon Amp set...

Can I ask is the sub active ?

EDIT and what model is it please

Cheers

kev

Your timing is impeccable!

Been looking for a local, second-hand home cinema bargain i.e. amp & speakers on eBay. This would've done the job, if only i hadn't just bought & collected a Q Acoustics 7000i & Denon Amp set...
Timing is everything Paul. :)

Can I ask is the sub active ?

EDIT and what model is it please

Cheers

kev
Howdy Kev.
Yes the sub is active. It is a NS-SW280. It is part of the matching set of Yamaha speakers that I bought at the same time as the amp.

I have the 675 and it’s a cracker [emoji106] mine is running thru (probably) cheaper Pioneer speakers so I’d expect this will sound even better.

I have the 675 and it’s a cracker [emoji106] mine is running thru (probably) cheaper Pioneer speakers so I’d expect this will sound even better.
Yeah, Yamaha audio is really underrated. I have a Yamaha amp for my turntable that sounds beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom