What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold XMLE Wolverine £4500 firm

todler

Site Supporter
Hi, mate is looking at swapping out his XMLE Wolverine for something new, cash either way dependant on machine. The replacement needs to be in great condition and fully working as with this machine. This has done the rounds on the group. I believe it was originally Nicks, then Will's and then Scotty' before going via me to my mate.
He has had IJ (Williams), BTDK, LOTR and currently has SM as well. He has access to IM and SW at mine and has previously played All the machines I have had (Tron, IM, MET, AFM, MB, TZplus loads of others)
I thinks he is after another newish Stern.

Let me know any offers and I will put it to him.

Cheers Tony

P1070017.JPGP1070018.JPGP1070021.JPGP1070022.JPGP1070023.JPGP1070024.JPGP1070025.JPGP1070026.JPGP1070027.JPGP1070028.JPGP1070029.JPGP1070030.JPGP1070031.JPGP1070032.JPGP1070033.JPG

Last edited:
Ok, no offers for trade (or nothing he was interested in) so it's now up for sale. Will take photos and post when I can get round to his, but people are welcome to view and play first. Located in Warminster Wilts.
As above HUO and has a shaker fitted. Looking for £5.5k for it.
Please PM me if interested.

Cheers

Going back on eBay tomorrow but had a word with my mate and will let it go for £5k cash and carry to someone on the group. Still not desperate to sell but has decided to free up the cash for a GOTG if and when one comes up. Unless anyone wants to trade??
Don't think he is much interested in shipping unless you want to use Martin to take down, wrap and move for you.

Cheers

Bump for this for sale thread. Hopefully an interested party from eBay will look on here.

Sale from the eBay guy fell through. Bit of a tyre kicker and phoned up 2 hours before he was due as he suddenly had a house to buy!!!!
Anyway my mate is after a new toy so inviting offers close to the £5k.

Cheers Tony

Forgot to add that he maybe making a trip up North this week (Wed) so may be able to drop off if it’s near his route.

Also posted in another thread but anyone near Stockport that could pick up a possible eBay buy (not a pinball)?

Forgot to add that he maybe making a trip up North this week (Wed) so may be able to drop off if it’s near his route.

Also posted in another thread but anyone near Stockport that could pick up a possible eBay buy (not a pinball)?

I'm not far from Stockport depends what it is etc

- Ben

Just spoke to my mate and will accept £4750 firm as he has now brought some other items and needs the space ( Vintage Allwins :eek::cuckoo:)
If it doesn’t sell at this price it looks like he will keep it and just move things around in his game room.

Now reduced to £4500. He needs the space now as he keeps buying old allwins and arcade stuff.

Cheers

Epic game for that money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom