What's new

Sold XMEN WOLVERINE LE PINBALL

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
Hi all after recently going on a mad rampage of buying pins I have now gone back upto 17 and running a little low on space, and there is still more I would like to own, so decided to test the water on selling my x men le brought from will a couple of months back, the game is in awesome condition and plays great with no faults as brought from will and still in the same condition, ill add loads of pics this afternoon looking for £3999 ono would be interested in px with cash my way, below is a list of pins I still would like to own.

Indiana jones
t2
batman tdk
batman data east

thanks
scott

Some pics more to come

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 49
Only mark on the machine is wolverines belt last pic could do with a little paint

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 45
Please, no, no.....

Assume your after a real IJ?

Greatest stern pin ever IMO so undrated as very few have played it or they have played the pro which is poop.....
This ****ed all over Acdc and mettalica Tron the lot of them, bad timing for me or I would have been all over this in a heartbeat, Scott shame you have had to let it go so quick , I hope you enjoyed it while you had it.

I wouldn't mind the old Wolverine back in all honesty, a lot's changed in the code since I first had it

I even liked it when it had the ****ty code on it when It came from you Nik :)
Since then though OMG what a belter of a game....
Ivan I punch myself for selling it , but think you should buy it , and bring it back home

I think the magnet holding the four balls for the multiball (where they naturally rotate for a bit) and then just dropping them towards the flippers is an awesome feature, as good as anything that Williams/ Bally did with a playfield magnet. It is simple, works beautifully, looks great and fits entirely with magneto throwing things in the film.

Greatest stern pin ever IMO so undrated as very few have played it or they have played the pro which is poop.....
This ****ed all over Acdc and mettalica Tron the lot of them, bad timing for me or I would have been all over this in a heartbeat, Scott shame you have had to let it go so quick , I hope you enjoyed it while you had it.
Yeah it's a shame like yourself I play them for a while then move on to the next one, weird though as I keep selling the good titles but can't seem to part with the old data East ones! x men is awesome prob the best all rounder if you have only 1 machine.
How's apollo 13 going saw it on the van looked nice!

Back
Top Bottom