What's new

xmen wolverine LE currently not for sale

D

Deleted member 181

Currently not for sale....

HUO not a mark on it, awesome game.

Wolverine LE number 83

£5300

Bladdy ell Will, you deffo want a Mettalica.
hope its as good as acdc, cant see much diff between pro and premium yet.
good luck with the sale

It looks sooooo good must have :)

Forgot to mention that the xmen has had all plastic protectors fitted and scoop protectors and magnet mylar since owning it.

Happy to send pic but a bit pointless as it looks like it did the day it came out the box which was only a few months ago.

Honestly its probably the best pin I have ever owned and the new code is awesome and its still not finished, if I could I would keep it but there are to many games and not enough time on this planet to get precious over them.

cheers funksters
will

Currently not for sale... don't know how to change the thread

Does that mean you have sold it Will ?
Or have you fallen back in love with it ?

Long story, but hanging back on the Metallica due to a bit of a cock up my end, and think he shadow may have found a new home, And yep I played it to death last night and it is a truly remarkable game so if I can keep it and get the others I will be happy. And if the shadow goes this is a possibility.

Long story, but hanging back on the Metallica due to a bit of a cock up my end, and think he shadow may have found a new home, And yep I played it to death last night and it is a truly remarkable game so if I can keep it and get the others I will be happy. And if the shadow goes this is a possibility.

X Men truly is a awesome game with the new code.
I was playing Chris Brim's the other week and it blew me away.
Great game.

X Men truly is a awesome game with the new code.
I was playing Chris Brim's the other week and it blew me away.
Great game.

The new lightning and the better use of the magneto disk is just inspired.... kicks my ass every time though, the rules are really getting there now.... think the next update will just tweek it that little bit more... still find the iceman ramp has the occasional flip out :)

Back
Top Bottom