Sold Xenon - £575

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianw

Site Supporter
Alias
cityexile
Xenon - £575

This was my 1st pin, owned about 20 months, location is Kingsbridge, Devon. Difficult choice to sell…. but have another 2 incoming

Thought I would see if any interest as I have Martin coming tomorrow delivering another machine.

Back box has a few repairs on the corners by previous owners, a little black paint wouldn't do it any harm.
Back glass is in great condition for the age, and with LED's behind and around the sides it looks amazing at night and is one of the highlights of this machine.
Play field is okay, flippers serviced by Neil F. the other week, and all bulbs replaced with LED's. (150 in total in machine) The original 'shoot the tube' lights have had some hacks by previous owners and all the bulbs don't light. I have purchased a replacement blue LED one from a website in Europe, Superfluxshop.de ,which when fitted has a couple of bulbs continuously on, need to find if a short somewhere.

Will post some pictures once I go to the office later

Last edited:
Is this the one you're after? ;)

Xenon for Dan.jpg

Others to follow very soon

very nice boobage, but i find it hard to get the horn for someone with a head that looks like a skull.

More pictures, sorry a few are a little blurred, if anyone needs more I can take this afternoon

Xenon - Back box - Right.jpg Xenon - Back box glass front.jpg Xenon - Back glass.jpg Xenon - Backglass Rear.jpg Xenon - Inside back box 1.jpg Xenon - Playfield - Left inlanes.jpg Xenon - Playfield - Shooter lane.jpg Xenon - Playfield - top eject.jpg Xenon - Playfield Entrance to ramp.jpg Xenon - Playfield.jpg Xenon - Playfiled - Drop targets.jpg Xenon Flippers.jpg Xenon Front.jpg Xenon Left Backbox.jpg Xenon Left Side.jpg Xenon Playfield - Top Right.jpg Xenon Right Side.jpg Xenon - Inside Back box 2.jpg

Yeah, looks great. I passed on one a while back due to the playfield being very worn but this one looks great. Fantastic looking, sounding and fun playing game. "Try a tube shot!"

Now sold, will miss her 'try me again'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom