What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xbox 360 Pinball game recommendations

Nickbs

Site Supporter
Hi

Can anyone recommend best option for a Pinball game for the Xbox 360?

Doesn't have to be bang up to date with lots of tables or be super realistic.

I've lean our XBox to a relative who is isolating/shielding For the initial 12 weeks - they're not a gamer or pinballer and he has struggled with the complexity of the race/simulation games I initially gave him so I suggested a Pinball game might be an option with simpleckeft and right flipper etc.

This one seems to come up, but reviews don't seem great with need to progress/improve
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Williams-Pinball-Classic-Xbox-360/dp/B005FLPSIS

Any recommendations appreciated!

Cheers

Nick

I have that - the williams one - and I quite liked it.
Pinball FX 2 is on 360 too which is decent I recall

Thanks for replies -one complication is absence of a proper broadband connection at the location where it's being used and it looks like the Fx2 option is download only?

setup mobile as a wifi hotspot, 4g connection, connect xbox to it, jobs a good un, assuming you have a decent data package.

Hi Skippy - absolutely. Unfortunately the recipient doesn't have a great data package and is very 'untech savvy'. Managed to get them on Facebook and using their phone as a hotspot to allow a tablet to connect, but fairly challenging to talk it through remotely with him. he's got ongoin health challenges that complicate trying to work through things.

Appreciate your input/suggestions! 👍

IF you can get Pinball FX3 I think that is the best one around at the moment. They do a lot of bally/williams games too.

But just read that you dont have a great internet :(

I am on a phone line dial up - which is about 12meg - snail pace these days! But got it no problem. Took about 45 mins to download the software and the williams table packs.

Ignore everything - its xbox one only by the looks of it....

Last edited:
IF you can get Pinball FX3 I think that is the best one around at the moment. They do a lot of bally/williams games too.

But just read that you dont have a great internet :(

I am on a phone line dial up - which is about 12meg - snail pace these days! But got it no problem. Took about 45 mins to download the software and the williams table packs.

Ignore everything - its xbox one only by the looks of it....
Thanks for the thought! 👍

Back
Top Bottom