What's new

Wanted X-Men pro

kevlar

Site Supporter
Alias
Kevin Donovan
There have been quite a few successful wanted threads on here lately and I don't think I've ever started one so I though I'd add one cos you don't ask you don't get right? Anyway X-men doesn't seem to come up very often but if anyone is thinking of moving one on PM me please.

Kev(lar)

Luckily the Woverine LE is over the road from my house. To be honest didn't enjoy it the first few times I played both versions at comps etc. But in the home environment I think its a great game.

What is the point of that pivoting ramp on the LE that just seems to bring the ball to the oposite inlane? Seems like the most pointless and possibly the largest moving playfield mechanism. I've only played an LE once so possibly missed something.

Luckily the Woverine LE is over the road from my house. To be honest didn't enjoy it the first few times I played both versions at comps etc. But in the home environment I think its a great game.

Missed it when @Will was selling it and also missed it when @scottydoesn'tknow sold it as well :( someday maybe :)

What is the point of that pivoting ramp on the LE that just seems to bring the ball to the oposite inlane? Seems like the most pointless and possibly the largest moving playfield mechanism. I've only played an LE once so possibly missed something.

Enables you to keep looping the Iceman shot/ramp in certain modes.

My favourite Stern of the last few years. Brilliant playfield layout. LE especially is awesome package. Why @Will ever sold his Wolverine is a mystery, only reason I went round his :p - replaced with GNR and a BOP :eek::(:eek:

Sold it to pay for the patio that never happened so it was all @Matt Adams fault ;)
And I always also said that X men hands down the best modern stern and it will have its day a bit like iron crock of **** did... Couldn't believe how long it took to sell my wolverine

And I sold my Magneto and that went to Spain as it was tough to sell from memory.

Thanks chris, will certainly consider an LE but will probably be put off by the price ( I'm a tight ass! ).

Edit...The price of an LE not Chris's prices.

i had a x-men at play expo could have sold it 5 times over pretty cool game ill look out for a coulple more

Back
Top Bottom