What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold WWF Royal Rumble

Timmy

Registered
I have a couple of widebody DE machines, really enjoy them but this one gets less play time and so I'm going to move it on.

I've had this a good while, the owner before me claimed to own it since the late 90's and it has an easy life since then (apparently). It was in his games room all this time. Prior to that, it must have been a workhorse, you can see there was a security bar on the front and a number of scuff marks on the outside of the cab. There is also some wear around the first hole, it never bothered me but might others, doesn't affect gameplay. On the back left leg, there was some bracket put over it I do nudge my machines a lot (not abuse them) and it's never been a problem. Definitely not a collectors one.

Since owning I've replaced bulbs, fixed a few switches, replaced pretty much all the drop targets. I didn't get new stickers for those but I think (I know some are) the old ones are in the cab body if you wanted to try and take them off for the new ones. Removed the batteries and stuck in ram. It was filthy when I first got it, I gave it clean but that was a fair while back and probably could do with another.

This was a project machine for me and I've done a fair bit.

Good Points

- It plays well
- No batteries
- OHHH YEAH

Bad Points

- The cab is a bit scuffed in parts
- The backbox is good once set up but could do with some work around the back if you planned to keep tombstoning it frequently to move. You don't see it unless around back.
- There is a mark on the playfield near one of the holds
- Needs two connectors replacing - Easy to do, I could do that but would need to get them first. Only cost pennies
- Could do with some new rubbers, I planned to do these but just didn't get to them

Maybe it's the widebody but I find it similar fun to my Batman Forever, though I prefer that marginally more because of theme and the ramps, hence why I choose to move this one on.

Ideally looking for £1400, based near Doncaster. Would also consider trades with Iron Man VE, Spiderman VE or similar. Cash or bank transfer. I don't mind you sending Martin or similar for pick up and delivery once funds are cleared but I would prefer you come to see and test the machine first.

Also selling Terminator 3 and Star Wars DE - Will list soon and also happy to trade one or all machines with money either way if we're both happy with machines.

Attachments

• 1TdS7pAOTJ6HClGU6EBR5Q.jpeg
    1TdS7pAOTJ6HClGU6EBR5Q.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 152
  • 5xeK_5fwQpq_N1BzqCeDNw.jpeg
    5xeK_5fwQpq_N1BzqCeDNw.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 6LgkaijwQFiQexqwkduKpg.jpeg
    6LgkaijwQFiQexqwkduKpg.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 148
  • 7sWSaOnERRKsLU3Czo39qQ.jpeg
    7sWSaOnERRKsLU3Czo39qQ.jpeg