What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! WTB Williams Cyclone

Dex-Jay

Site Supporter
Alias
Richard
Hi, should anyone decide to get rid, do let me know! I'm not desperate but I'd like one at some point in 2017.

Thanks!

Thanks Steve, I have contacted her. Been hassling her for weeks actually. So I've just got to see what counter offers she gets.

We'll have to see how the sale goes. I just hope he's not looked on eBay and thought, "I'm sitting on a freaking goldmine!".

Just popped up on gumtree might be the same one? £1000? Loughborough?

You can view the ad at Williams cyclone pinball machine

cid:E76A47F9-9A08-4A75-BA4A-642A43401094

Recent history shows its 750 in better condition than that one. Just not as popular in UK as in the US

Monthly bump! Still after a Cyclone and Elvira and the Party Monsters, fully working or basket cases!

Hi thanks Paul! Not delivered yet but I bought one yesterday! What are the odds? :D

Yeah, thanks! Not really like I have the space for those either but a mate was getting rid and told me about them over 3 years ago.
He finally decide to get rid and I thought, "I could have 1....nah I'll have all 4!"
All unrestored and tatty but for the most part working. 4 of 5 heads in the car

car.JPG

A Fun Fest which was thrown in, I don't have the playfield though.

Wouldn't have it in me to break a Cyclone apart, I love the game. I'd much rather see it restored and fully played!

I meant the funfest back box however when I had cyclone on ebay uk bidders were offering sub £600 yet two Americans offered me £500 for the populated playfield alone. luckily someone offered £750 local in the end but it was close.

Back
Top Bottom