What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB - The Shadow

Jonathon was selling one a month or so ago - try him.

Yeah, got one for sale. Machine located in Stockton on tees, Teesside. PM me for details and pics......

That seemed pretty easy.
smile-1.png

I bet people wish it could be so easy with some other titles. :confused:

GrizZ' date=' post: 1678275 said:
Obviously not that easy .....as I see Rus has just listed it For Sale
wink-1.png

I have to sell this machine to make space rather quickly. The missus has her 'moments' and i have to be seen as taking action (y'know easy life 'n all that). The house is jammed with my machines/junk so i promised i would get it sorted soon:D

I made contact with the guy in this thread and sent him details, but got no reply as yet. Will be on ebay after i leave it on here for a few days.....

Rus121' date=' post: 1678277 said:
I have to sell this machine to make space rather quickly. The missus has her 'moments' and i have to be seen as taking action (y'know easy life 'n all that). The house is jammed with my machines/junk so i promised i would get it sorted soon:D

I made contact with the guy in this thread and sent him details, but got no reply as yet. Will be on ebay after i leave it on here for a few days.....

Mark is good guy - give him a chance to reply.

GrizZ' date=' post: 1678279 said:
Mark is good guy - give him a chance to reply.

Of course. I'm not in the habit of dodgy selling practices. Just need to reclaim space. (Bloody shoes and bags taking over the house and i get moaned at for having a few poxy pinball machines...haha.)
biggrin-1.png

I have these almost invisible clubbing in-ear plugs........ ..... 'A' sorry love I didn't hear you....'Q' are you going deaf?, that's the 2nd time I've asked today!!........'A' sorry missed that, can you repeat it again please, I must be going deaf
wink-1.png

Sorry for the radio silence Russ! Been in deepest darkest Norfolk for the weekend, poor signal and no phone charger!!

Thanks for being patient - hope I haven't missed out again :confused: Sent a PM.

Back
Top Bottom