What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB Bar billiards table

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Hi guys

An old friend of mine is after a bar billiards table. Short of just telling her to search eBay does anyone know where one might be for sale? Also what’s the going rate?

Cheers

John

I fancy one too, so if you find a couple do let me know. They aren't too much in demand, but when I looked before (haven't done so for ages) they went from uber cheap to pretty darned expensive for a refurb. If you can find one coming off site, the re-sell value is really low (just like snooker tables). You can get the odd one in good nick and someone simply wants to get rid. Otherwise ebay or the refurb companies - £1k to £2.5k I would imagine via these routes.

Any else know of any?

Thanks guys. I toyed with getting one a few years ago but really I’d never use it as how much fun is it playing on your own? Used to love the game back in the early 90s

I reckon that you would get bored with it pretty quickly. Quite a niche item

If you are patient and buy one in an eBay auction from a regular punter rather than a trader, you should get most of it back should you sell in the future

Cheers Dave but liz has confirmed she really wants one that doesn’t require any work. Thanks for the lead though

Back
Top Bottom